Log in
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
March 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031

Calendar

Poll
Top posting users this week
4 Posts - 40%
3 Posts - 30%
1 Post - 10%
1 Post - 10%
1 Post - 10%

Share
Go down
[PS]IceCreeper909
Forum Updater
Forum Updater
Posts : 234
Join date : 2018-02-17
Age : 13
Location : Yucaipa, Ca, US
View user profilehttp://puyocenter.forummotion.com

Original console compatibility

on Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:02 pm
So I intend on getting an R4 card for my 2ds, and I would like to know if the patches for 15th and 7 still will work? From what I can gather they work just fine, except download play is still in JP for the receiver, and that seemed to be the tell, but I still would like legit confirmation, and info as to if anyone knows if when we (hopefully) translate the others they will be playable on their original consoles (hacked, of course)?

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
Hi there 'friend'. How are you?

Sig is love Sig is life, and my perler Sig will destroy your wifu!
Don't forget the Puyo Nexus:(puyonexus.com) COPY AND PASTE THE CONTENTS OF THE PARENTHESES TO GO THE THE NEXUS!!! Razz Razz
Links:
Switch friend code: SW-3961-1739-2104
YouTube: IceCreeper909
Puyo Center: http://puyocenter.forumotion.com/u6
Twitter: IceCreeper909
Steam: IceCreeper909 and/or SirJeff909 (My fathers account)
Your welcome for a long sig.
The rest of my old Nexus sig:
Please sign this petition to localize Puyo Puyo games: https://www.change.org/p/sega-puyo-puyo-localization  :DAnd THIS is the forum on the WBO (World Beyblade Organization) for Nexus refugees: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-PUYO-NEXUS-REFUGEES
This is the REAL replacment to the Nexus! Jon Puyo Central today! http://puyocenter.forumotion.com/  Laughing  Laughing  Very Happy  Very Happy
DylanTheProGamer
Forum Updater
Forum Updater
Posts : 382
Join date : 2018-02-19
Age : 16
Location : Sydney, Australia
View user profile

Re: Original console compatibility

on Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:58 pm
IceCreeper909 wrote:So I intend on getting an R4 card for my 2ds, and I would like to know if the patches for 15th and 7 still will work? From what I can gather they work just fine, except download play is still in JP for the receiver, and that seemed to be the tell, but I still would like legit confirmation, and info as to if anyone knows if when we (hopefully) translate the others they will be playable on their original consoles (hacked, of course)?
Puoy Puyo 20th actually crashed on my old R4 card used by my DS after the SEGA screen.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
I moved from Puyo Nexus! So here I am, a member of the Puyo Center now. Well, that's sad! Sad

Hey hey! Welcome to Puyo Center (A successor to Puyo Nexus)! Here, you can continue the forums here (if you were from Puyo Nexus), or for any newbies, this is the forums for the game and series, Puyo Puyo! It is recommended that you sign in your account. If you don't have one, register your account and get started! Have fun here!  Very Happy

My Puyo Games:

Puyo Puyo Chronicles (3DS) (CIA-Based)
Puyo Puyo Tetris (Switch)
Puyo Pop Fever - Puyo Puyo 20th Anniversary (All DS) (Flashcart)
Puyo Puyo SUN (PC)
Possible Flash Emulated Puyo Games

My Friend Codes:

Switch Friend Code- SW - 2321 - 9519 - 2612
3DS Friend Code- 1564 - 7109 - 8683

YouTube Account: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHkMI3nW9yGxlcsUHGMaFKQ
DylanTheProGamer
Forum Updater
Forum Updater
Posts : 382
Join date : 2018-02-19
Age : 16
Location : Sydney, Australia
View user profile

Re: Original console compatibility

on Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:00 pm
DylanTheProGamer wrote:Puoy Puyo 20th actually crashed on my old R4 card used by my DS after the SEGA screen.
Puyo word by mistake. Anyways, I tried it without the translated one, it crashed. I wonder if they have a compatibility with DS Lite when using the translation.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
I moved from Puyo Nexus! So here I am, a member of the Puyo Center now. Well, that's sad! Sad

Hey hey! Welcome to Puyo Center (A successor to Puyo Nexus)! Here, you can continue the forums here (if you were from Puyo Nexus), or for any newbies, this is the forums for the game and series, Puyo Puyo! It is recommended that you sign in your account. If you don't have one, register your account and get started! Have fun here!  Very Happy

My Puyo Games:

Puyo Puyo Chronicles (3DS) (CIA-Based)
Puyo Puyo Tetris (Switch)
Puyo Pop Fever - Puyo Puyo 20th Anniversary (All DS) (Flashcart)
Puyo Puyo SUN (PC)
Possible Flash Emulated Puyo Games

My Friend Codes:

Switch Friend Code- SW - 2321 - 9519 - 2612
3DS Friend Code- 1564 - 7109 - 8683

YouTube Account: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHkMI3nW9yGxlcsUHGMaFKQ
MasterofGaming06
Posts : 1
Join date : 2018-10-25
View user profile

Yeah, they work.

on Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:42 am
All of the DS Games work on my DSi, so I think they should work on DS.
monkeypuyo
Forum Creator
Forum Creator
Posts : 200
Join date : 2018-02-16
Age : 15
View user profilehttp://puyocenter.forumotion.com

Re: Original console compatibility

on Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:07 pm
[PS]IceCreeper909 wrote:So I intend on getting an R4 card for my 2ds, and I would like to know if the patches for 15th and 7 still will work? From what I can gather they work just fine, except download play is still in JP for the receiver, and that seemed to be the tell, but I still would like legit confirmation, and info as to if anyone knows if when we (hopefully) translate the others they will be playable on their original consoles (hacked, of course)?

All Puyo DS games work from my experience and the translations still work

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
Welcome to the new experience!
DylanTheProGamer
Forum Updater
Forum Updater
Posts : 382
Join date : 2018-02-19
Age : 16
Location : Sydney, Australia
View user profile

Re: Original console compatibility

on Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:21 am
[PS]IceCreeper909 wrote:So I intend on getting an R4 card for my 2ds, and I would like to know if the patches for 15th and 7 still will work? From what I can gather they work just fine, except download play is still in JP for the receiver, and that seemed to be the tell, but I still would like legit confirmation, and info as to if anyone knows if when we (hopefully) translate the others they will be playable on their original consoles (hacked, of course)?

Also, if we would start the project of 20th anniversary, there are series of videos which includes completed translation of every story. We now know about the language translation, the only problem is finding a team of developers to help us develop the patch for the game.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
I moved from Puyo Nexus! So here I am, a member of the Puyo Center now. Well, that's sad! Sad

Hey hey! Welcome to Puyo Center (A successor to Puyo Nexus)! Here, you can continue the forums here (if you were from Puyo Nexus), or for any newbies, this is the forums for the game and series, Puyo Puyo! It is recommended that you sign in your account. If you don't have one, register your account and get started! Have fun here!  Very Happy

My Puyo Games:

Puyo Puyo Chronicles (3DS) (CIA-Based)
Puyo Puyo Tetris (Switch)
Puyo Pop Fever - Puyo Puyo 20th Anniversary (All DS) (Flashcart)
Puyo Puyo SUN (PC)
Possible Flash Emulated Puyo Games

My Friend Codes:

Switch Friend Code- SW - 2321 - 9519 - 2612
3DS Friend Code- 1564 - 7109 - 8683

YouTube Account: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHkMI3nW9yGxlcsUHGMaFKQ
monkeypuyo
Forum Creator
Forum Creator
Posts : 200
Join date : 2018-02-16
Age : 15
View user profilehttp://puyocenter.forumotion.com

Re: Original console compatibility

on Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:17 pm
DylanTheProGamer wrote:
[PS]IceCreeper909 wrote:So I intend on getting an R4 card for my 2ds, and I would like to know if the patches for 15th and 7 still will work? From what I can gather they work just fine, except download play is still in JP for the receiver, and that seemed to be the tell, but I still would like legit confirmation, and info as to if anyone knows if when we (hopefully) translate the others they will be playable on their original consoles (hacked, of course)?

Also, if we would start the project of 20th anniversary, there are series of videos which includes completed translation of every story. We now know about the language translation, the only problem is finding a team of developers to help us develop the patch for the game.

Actually, Precise museum is doing a translation patch of Puyo Puyo 20th DS now

https://precisemuseum.tumblr.com/tagged/20th-ann

Maybe we can do the Wii, PSP, or 3DS versions or we can do a previous Puyo game (Maybe we can finish the PS2 Puyo Puyo Fever 2 Patch (I have a PS2 emulator))

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
Welcome to the new experience!
DylanTheProGamer
Forum Updater
Forum Updater
Posts : 382
Join date : 2018-02-19
Age : 16
Location : Sydney, Australia
View user profile

Re: Original console compatibility

on Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:34 am
monkeypuyo wrote:
DylanTheProGamer wrote:
[PS]IceCreeper909 wrote:So I intend on getting an R4 card for my 2ds, and I would like to know if the patches for 15th and 7 still will work? From what I can gather they work just fine, except download play is still in JP for the receiver, and that seemed to be the tell, but I still would like legit confirmation, and info as to if anyone knows if when we (hopefully) translate the others they will be playable on their original consoles (hacked, of course)?

Also, if we would start the project of 20th anniversary, there are series of videos which includes completed translation of every story. We now know about the language translation, the only problem is finding a team of developers to help us develop the patch for the game.

Actually, Precise museum is doing a translation patch of Puyo Puyo 20th DS now

https://precisemuseum.tumblr.com/tagged/20th-ann

Maybe we can do the Wii, PSP, or 3DS versions or we can do a previous Puyo game (Maybe we can finish the PS2 Puyo Puyo Fever 2 Patch (I have a PS2 emulator))

Any progress from the DS version of Puyo Puyo Fever 2? If we were to start progress on PP20, we can start with the 3DS, I have the cia installer on my 3DS. So we can convert it both to 3ds format for citra, and cia format to install it to the 3DS.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
I moved from Puyo Nexus! So here I am, a member of the Puyo Center now. Well, that's sad! Sad

Hey hey! Welcome to Puyo Center (A successor to Puyo Nexus)! Here, you can continue the forums here (if you were from Puyo Nexus), or for any newbies, this is the forums for the game and series, Puyo Puyo! It is recommended that you sign in your account. If you don't have one, register your account and get started! Have fun here!  Very Happy

My Puyo Games:

Puyo Puyo Chronicles (3DS) (CIA-Based)
Puyo Puyo Tetris (Switch)
Puyo Pop Fever - Puyo Puyo 20th Anniversary (All DS) (Flashcart)
Puyo Puyo SUN (PC)
Possible Flash Emulated Puyo Games

My Friend Codes:

Switch Friend Code- SW - 2321 - 9519 - 2612
3DS Friend Code- 1564 - 7109 - 8683

YouTube Account: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHkMI3nW9yGxlcsUHGMaFKQ
monkeypuyo
Forum Creator
Forum Creator
Posts : 200
Join date : 2018-02-16
Age : 15
View user profilehttp://puyocenter.forumotion.com

Re: Original console compatibility

on Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:01 pm
DylanTheProGamer wrote:
monkeypuyo wrote:
DylanTheProGamer wrote:
[PS]IceCreeper909 wrote:So I intend on getting an R4 card for my 2ds, and I would like to know if the patches for 15th and 7 still will work? From what I can gather they work just fine, except download play is still in JP for the receiver, and that seemed to be the tell, but I still would like legit confirmation, and info as to if anyone knows if when we (hopefully) translate the others they will be playable on their original consoles (hacked, of course)?

Also, if we would start the project of 20th anniversary, there are series of videos which includes completed translation of every story. We now know about the language translation, the only problem is finding a team of developers to help us develop the patch for the game.

Actually, Precise museum is doing a translation patch of Puyo Puyo 20th DS now

https://precisemuseum.tumblr.com/tagged/20th-ann

Maybe we can do the Wii, PSP, or 3DS versions or we can do a previous Puyo game (Maybe we can finish the PS2 Puyo Puyo Fever 2 Patch (I have a PS2 emulator))

Any progress from the DS version of Puyo Puyo Fever 2? If we were to start progress on PP20, we can start with the 3DS, I have the cia installer on my 3DS. So we can convert it both to 3ds format for citra, and cia format to install it to the 3DS.

hmmm... intersting

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
Welcome to the new experience!
Sponsored content

Re: Original console compatibility

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum