Puyo Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
crypto mining Really grown up?Today at 3:59 amArtee5
StrawberryToday at 3:32 amRenorone
4. Armadillo Girdled Lizard (South Africa)Yesterday at 2:39 pmwiwipost
Problems with ZLine rangeYesterday at 4:18 ambaibua1567
Fotile In-Sink DishwasherSat May 04, 2024 10:21 ampiixza
photographs keep memories.Sat May 04, 2024 12:41 amArtee5
Buddha’s hand (Citrus medica)Fri May 03, 2024 3:58 amwiwipost

Go down
LeonardoSS2

Outemu socket compatibility Empty Outemu socket compatibility

Sun Dec 11, 2022 3:58 pm
TL,DR: Do AKKO switches fit on a Drevo Tyrfing v2 with Outemu sockets without any modding required, straight plug in?

Hey guys, I got a quick question for those of you who are deep into the world of mechanical keyboards and switches/sockets. I currently got a Drevo Tyrfing v2 mechanical keyboard which has Outemu switches. I chose this one because I never had a mechanical keyboard before and knew 0 about them so I didn't want to spend too much.

Now I wanted to try and swap switches but I've read Outemu sockets will not work and physically fit with some other switches like Gateron or CherryMx etc...

I have looked around and found some people saying that switches from AKKO might work and fit into the socket without any need to mod switches/file down pins etc so I wanted to try them. Could anyone with some knowledge confirm or deny this?
Also sorry if I missed a specific forum section about keyboards, feel free to move the thread there if I did miss it. เว็บบอล
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum