Puyo Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
The cutest cartoon character in your heart.Yesterday at 5:17 amgoofy58788
Acting careerFri May 17, 2024 11:56 pmArtee5
Sea pig Weird animalsFri May 17, 2024 9:29 amwiwipost
celebrity.Fri May 17, 2024 12:50 amArtee5
Tell horror storiesThu May 16, 2024 9:02 pmjintana
GUEST BATHROOM VANITYThu May 16, 2024 6:53 ampiixza
computer for editors ?Thu May 16, 2024 1:41 amArtee5

Go down
DylanTheProGamer
DylanTheProGamer
Forum Updater
Forum Updater

Discord Community Empty Discord Community

Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:44 pm
Hey guys! We have a server on Discord which we can explain better with Gameplay discussions. If you would like to get involved, just go to this link!

https://discordapp.com/invite/0k41S8ARwvY2iTIQ

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
I moved from Puyo Nexus! So here I am, a member of the Puyo Center now. Well, that's sad! Sad

Hey hey! Welcome to Puyo Center (A successor to Puyo Nexus)! Here, you can continue the forums (if you were from Puyo Nexus), or for any newbies, this is the forums for the game and series, Puyo Puyo! It is recommended that you sign in your account. If you don't have one, register your account and get started! Have fun here!  Very Happy

My Puyo Games:

Puyo Puyo Chronicles (3DS) (CIA-Based)
Puyo Puyo Tetris (Switch & 3DS (CIA English-Based))
Puyo Puyo 20th Anniversary (3DS) (CIA-Based)
Puyo Pop Fever - Puyo Puyo 7 (All DS) (Flashcart)
Puyo Puyo SUN (PC)
Possible Flash Emulated Puyo Games

My Friend Codes:

Switch Friend Code- SW - 2321 - 9519 - 2612
3DS Friend Code- 1564 - 7109 - 8683

YouTube Account: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHkMI3nW9yGxlcsUHGMaFKQ
thegwall
thegwall

Discord Community Empty Re: Discord Community

Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:50 pm
how about irc?
DylanTheProGamer
DylanTheProGamer
Forum Updater
Forum Updater

Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:03 pm
Well, I just saw this on Puyo Nexus and they explained this is the best chat to use for now. I do not know if Nexus released a link to irc, that's all (there was tumblr, but it's not very effective).

I moved from Puyo Nexus! So here I am, a member of the Puyo Center now. Well, that's sad! Sad

Hey hey! Welcome to Puyo Center (A successor to Puyo Nexus)! Here, you can continue the forums (if you were from Puyo Nexus), or for any newbies, this is the forums for the game and series, Puyo Puyo! It is recommended that you sign in your account. If you don't have one, register your account and get started! Have fun here!  Very Happy

My Puyo Games:

Puyo Puyo SUN (PC)

My Friend Codes:

thegwall
thegwall

Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:25 pm
DylanTheProGamer wrote:Well, I just saw this on Puyo Nexus and they explained this is the best chat to use for now. I do not know if Nexus released a link to irc, that's all (there was tumblr, but it's not very effective).
i dunno, most of its supposed benefits can be solved easily with other software. it's pretty bloated and does way too much stuff at once, making it resource intensive. doesn't it have a premium service? who in the right mind would pay to use a chat program? even it's "do everything" policy was fulfilled years ago with steam chat, discord just doesn't really have a reason to exist at all imo. and i don't even want to go into the datamining issues
DylanTheProGamer
DylanTheProGamer
Forum Updater
Forum Updater

Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:22 pm
thegwall wrote:
DylanTheProGamer wrote:Well, I just saw this on Puyo Nexus and they explained this is the best chat to use for now. I do not know if Nexus released a link to irc, that's all (there was tumblr, but it's not very effective).
i dunno, most of its supposed benefits can be solved easily with other software. it's pretty bloated and does way too much stuff at once, making it resource intensive. doesn't it have a premium service? who in the right mind would pay to use a chat program? even it's "do everything" policy was fulfilled years ago with steam chat, discord just doesn't really have a reason to exist at all imo. and i don't even want to go into the datamining issues
I did check that there's a #puyoworld in that discord server. I think that basically this only tells anything that relates to Puyo. So, you would be fine to use it instead of #general (Not much people use that server).

My Puyo Games:

Puyo Puyo SUN (PC)

My Friend Codes:

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum