Puyo Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Amoriax - tactical Roman board gameThu Aug 22, 2024 11:23 pmzxretrosoft
I miss playing for England - SterlingThu Aug 08, 2024 9:50 amwiwipost
Giant Lacewing (Polystoechotes Punctata)Wed Aug 07, 2024 4:56 amwiwipost
How do volcanoes form?Sat Aug 03, 2024 8:13 amjintana
Frilled SharkTue Jul 30, 2024 7:32 amwiwipost
How many breasts does a whale have?Sun Jul 28, 2024 11:02 amjintana
Long-tailed planigaleTue Jul 16, 2024 5:22 amwiwipost

Go down
G7SUP
https://netflixthaimovies.com/

Red Notice is an action-comedy-adventure film.  Empty Red Notice is an action-comedy-adventure film.

Tue Oct 17, 2023 10:42 pm
Red Notice is an action-comedy-adventure film. Released on November 12, 2021, it was directed by Rawson Marshall Thurber and written by Thurber and Chris Bremner. The film stars Dwayne Johnson, Ryan Reynolds, and Gal. Gadot

Story [size=1pt]ดูหนังตลกคลายเครียด[/size]

Nathan Beall (Ryan Reynolds) is a world-renowned art thief. He stole an ancient Egyptian egg passed down from the Ptolemaic dynasty. But then he meets FBI agent John Hartley (Dwayne Johnson), who is hunting him. Nathan teams up with Interpol agent Safari (Gal Gadot) to track down another ancient Egyptian egg in the hands of dangerous arms trafficker Safari Rodriguez (Chris Diak).

strength

Performances by Dwayne Johnson, Ryan Reynolds, and Gal Gadot are fun and bring lots of laughs.
A fun and engaging story.
Spectacular action scenes
Various jokes
weakness

Some parts of the dialogue may seem a bit long-winded.
The story may seem a bit easy.
summarize

Red Notice is a fun and engaging action-comedy-adventure film. Suitable for those who like action-comedy movies.

personal opinion

Red Notice is my favorite movie. The movie tells the story of the search for an ancient Egyptian egg in a fun and engaging way. Dwayne Johnson, Ryan Reynolds, and Gal Gadot give excellent performances. The emotions of the characters are conveyed perfectly.

I loved the performances of Dwayne Johnson, Ryan Reynolds, and Gal Gadot, which were fun and had lots of laughs. Dwayne Johnson gave a charming performance and Ryan Reynolds is captivating and funny, Gal Gadot is elegant and cool.

I love fun and engaging stories. The movie is fast-paced and interesting. Makes us not want to take our eyes off the screen.

I love exciting action scenes. The movie has fun and exciting action scenes.

I like the variety of jokes. The movie has a variety of jokes. Made us laugh until our stomachs hurt.

Overall, I think Red Notice is a movie that shouldn't be missed. The movie is a quality Netflix release that should not be missed.

Highlights of the movie

Performances by Dwayne Johnson, Ryan Reynolds, and Gal Gadot are fun and bring lots of laughs.
A fun and engaging story.
Spectacular action scenes
Various jokes
weakness

Some parts of the dialogue may seem a bit long-winded.
The story may seem a bit easy.
advice

This movie is for those who love action-comedy movies.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum