Puyo Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
The cutest cartoon character in your heart.Yesterday at 5:17 amgoofy58788
Acting careerFri May 17, 2024 11:56 pmArtee5
Sea pig Weird animalsFri May 17, 2024 9:29 amwiwipost
celebrity.Fri May 17, 2024 12:50 amArtee5
Tell horror storiesThu May 16, 2024 9:02 pmjintana
GUEST BATHROOM VANITYThu May 16, 2024 6:53 ampiixza
computer for editors ?Thu May 16, 2024 1:41 amArtee5

Go down
thanapoobuseri

The 'life-changing' divorce coaches helping couples split Empty The 'life-changing' divorce coaches helping couples split

Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:24 pm
The first six months after Katie, 60, discovered that her husband was having an affair were a blur. She describes the start of her divorce process as similar to a bereavement – food parcels from friends, weight loss, anger and plenty of tears. Katie, who lives near Bath, UK, felt devastated by the end of her 35-year marriage. But a friend of her niece, who was a lawyer, had a suggestion.

“She told me that if I could afford to get a divorce coach, it would be my best investment,” she says.

Katie connected with a Bristol-based divorce coach, and now describes the experience as “life changing”. Her coach, who is a former lawyer, focused heavily on the emotional side of handling the split, and Katie says that this helped her to see her new life as an opportunity – she cleared out items from her hom

เว็บพนันUFABETที่ดีที่สุด
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum