Puyo Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Amoriax - tactical Roman board gameThu Aug 22, 2024 11:23 pmzxretrosoft
I miss playing for England - SterlingThu Aug 08, 2024 9:50 amwiwipost
Giant Lacewing (Polystoechotes Punctata)Wed Aug 07, 2024 4:56 amwiwipost
How do volcanoes form?Sat Aug 03, 2024 8:13 amjintana
Frilled SharkTue Jul 30, 2024 7:32 amwiwipost
How many breasts does a whale have?Sun Jul 28, 2024 11:02 amjintana
Long-tailed planigaleTue Jul 16, 2024 5:22 amwiwipost

Go down
Kinglagazy78

Titanic Historical Commentary - a scene by scene look at the film Empty Titanic Historical Commentary - a scene by scene look at the film

Sat Jul 08, 2023 3:41 am
I'd like to do an extensive film commentary, and whether I can take this to the places I want it to go will remain to be seen, but for films like Titanic and JFK, doing a scene by scene analysis and delving into the non-fiction side as well as the fictional sounds really interesting to me. We all know pretty much what happened when Titanic sank on April 14th-15th 1912, but because there were no audio or visual recordings possible at that time, we are dependent on people's memory and testimony - sometimes given weeks or months after the disaster occurred. It creates a really interesting effect - take a step back, and everything is clear. We know exactly what happened. The ship side-swiped an iceberg at 11:40pm ship time, sent out distress signals (the first hard pieces of evidence which are set in stone), fires rockets, quickly gathers as many passengers as possible into lifeboats with the time constraints the crew have, and completely sinks by around 2:20am, two hours and forty minutes after the drama started. But what happens when we try to take a closer look?pgwin888
aaa249

Titanic Historical Commentary - a scene by scene look at the film Empty I went to this

Sat Jul 29, 2023 1:39 am
I value the article.Thanks Again. Much obliged.pgslot249
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum