Puyo Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics

Go down
goofy5878@gmail.com

My boyfriend is good but doesn't match the specs. Empty My boyfriend is good but doesn't match the specs.

Fri Jul 07, 2023 12:20 am
Previously dating a steaming woman for almost 2 years, she works well, does housework, does not drink alcohol, does not have friends, but her appearance is not my type, for example, I like thin and small people, she is fat, I live with her. I never hugged you
There are many things that I don't care about. She never encouraged her. He has no reconciliation. Will he let you move out? I think it's up to you if you want to go. (instead of banning me)
She has moved out now, 2 months since she left. And I didn't think to say hi and say goodnight to you Then I met and talked to the right person. talk talk talk In my heart I still love you Still friends on Facebook in Line
question
Did I let you go because I didn't care about you?
Should I go and convince her?
Am I doing the right thing to flirt with girls? Or should I be alone first?
We shouldn't have talked to him in the first place, right? If that person is not satisfied with the specification that we set eBETฝากถอนไม่มีขั้นต่ำ
ffza4239@gmail.com

My boyfriend is good but doesn't match the specs. Empty Re: My boyfriend is good but doesn't match the specs.

Wed Jul 12, 2023 8:11 am
One Piece Spoil 1,087

-Episode "Battleship Sack"
-Cut back to the Battle of Hachinosu!! Garp & Sword Squad Vs. Kuzan & Blackbeard Pirates!!!
-A little flashback…about Kuzan as a child practicing with Garp, being trained by them using a warship as a sandbag.
-Garp gets stabbed by Shiryu!!! The moment he protects Kobe
-Garp and Kuzan exchanging fists against each other in the face with Haki that is so powerful that it creates a huge explosion!!!
- Ends the episode with a picture that... Garp fell to the ground?!?!
-Garp: Coby, don't despair... Justice always wins รีวิวเว็บพนันUFABET
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum