Puyo Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
earn more.Today at 11:05 pmRenorone
Cut or keep a tree.Today at 2:03 amArtee5
Don't buy the latest model?Today at 1:41 amRenorone
Opening to between rooms got smaller?Yesterday at 4:16 ampiixza
crypto mining Really grown up?Yesterday at 3:59 amArtee5
StrawberryYesterday at 3:32 amRenorone
4. Armadillo Girdled Lizard (South Africa)Sun May 05, 2024 2:39 pmwiwipost
Problems with ZLine rangeSun May 05, 2024 4:18 ambaibua1567

Go down
vincenzo

how to walk the game LOL. Empty how to walk the game LOL.

Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:26 am
Hello, we were both around Diamond 3 peak a couple years ago, picked up league just for fun playing with friends . Had this huge heated one hour argument of what should be played.

Basically the jungler (Diana)is premade with top(hes a silver) and mid the other Peak 3 Diamond. The argument is that the jungler states that he should recall after full clear and The Mid laner (Yone) Saying that he should have come mid.

Junglers persepective- I warned the top laner to back off or ward since its obvios that Trundle with path top for a free gang, since hes pushed. He didnt listen and die which is expected since hes silver. I proceed to finish crugs and recall communicated to midlaner that Jungler is pathing from TOP and since you have no vision, to be carefull.

My though process is tempo and efficency, theres no point for me to run to mid just in case trundle gangs, if he doesnt gang I simply waste time and tempo. Id rather recall and rush to 6 as fast as possible.

Mids Perspective- You should have come mid.

Midlaner started blaming the jungle that he should have been there, while jungler saying thats its a "what if " scenario that is random and is a waste of time. Since he shotcalled that jungler is coming to mid which is obvious, the midlaner should have played accordingly. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing  วิธีเล่นpgslot45
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum