Puyo Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Maned wolf (South America)Today at 11:30 amwiwipost
earn more.Yesterday at 11:05 pmRenorone
Cut or keep a tree.Yesterday at 2:03 amArtee5
Don't buy the latest model?Yesterday at 1:41 amRenorone
Opening to between rooms got smaller?Mon May 06, 2024 4:16 ampiixza
crypto mining Really grown up?Mon May 06, 2024 3:59 amArtee5
StrawberryMon May 06, 2024 3:32 amRenorone
4. Armadillo Girdled Lizard (South Africa)Sun May 05, 2024 2:39 pmwiwipost

Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More

+47
1/2
BBHood217
OSM24
Yingchun Soul
TSO23
Metal engine20
Domelet
MarioPuyoOfficialForums
KlugtoPuyotoSonic
MasterofHydrangea
[C3]
Strawberry
JakeyMan13
Makavo
PlantedWave5190
JustMechas
Yoshister
Kikuno-Ja
Puddinpop116
Goompaolo9500
pasepase114
TheWhiteDevil27
SomePuyoPuyoVS2Player
Zenon Light
tonygameman
aqua2x
Tetriser
Miru
Kiddo2907
Midori709
Cherry Rincon
Smol_Sanston
Red5pizza
DylanTheProGamer
Celerity910
PiGuy314_
PuyoRiderZ
NinoNinoNii
icollectsponges
thegwall
wilsonasmara
DrevGuy 21
eanthesasoriman 500
DanielGames
[PS]IceCreeper909
IceCreeper909
PuyoSturm
51 posters
Go down
[C3]
[C3]

fever - Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 16 Empty Re: Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More

Thu Mar 11, 2021 11:07 am
WOW! amigos,

what a good mods, they look great,
congratulations to you sanston and yoshister.

I can see you guys work hard this time.

and of course it doesn't bother me
that you use my animations as a guide,
in fact it is a good method to start making new mods.

little by little the student becomes teacher,
I'm not saying that I am, I'm not a show-off.

Smol_Sanston, TSO23, MasterofHydrangea, Yoshister and MarioPuyoOfficialForums like this post

Smol_Sanston
Smol_Sanston

fever - Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 16 Empty Re: Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More

Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:15 pm
the Vs's animator has its weird moments while I was working on Amitie, you have any cool tips with character modding c3?

- You can't make a image bright up with the color tool (hence I made a white Aktina Sprite) , going negative (0 to -1 for example)  with the color tool seemed to work at first, but then it cancels out ingame

- Weird how making a Image Spin and changing the Size (XY Tool) doesn't mix with the Animator, though I saw how you got past that with Fairy Fair

- Winning pose was kind of tricky to make the flowers spin at the perfect sync so they wouldn't look off when the animation repeats

i can't think of any other bits... will i do Arle next i wonder, no idea, she seems to be another tricky one with her animations
fever - Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 16 Giphy  fever - Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 16 Ringo_15

Speaking of Mods, i have a Blue Incubus Mod i wanna publish, but i need your permission C3 since its really yours but a Reskin
fever - Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 16 43243210  ソゥキュ~ト! ( So cute~!)

[C3] likes this post

Smol_Sanston
Smol_Sanston

Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:19 pm
If only Black Kikimora could be a mod, imagine the Kikimora mod you did c3, but she makes a mess instead of cleaning fever - Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 16 Kikimo12
MarioPuyoOfficialForums
MarioPuyoOfficialForums

Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:21 pm
Smol_Sanston wrote:If only Black Kikimora could be a mod, imagine the Kikimora mod you did c3, but she makes a mess instead of cleaning fever - Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 16 Kikimo12
Who? Is C3?
Smol_Sanston
Smol_Sanston

Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:40 pm
MarioPuyoOfficialForums wrote:
Smol_Sanston wrote:If only Black Kikimora could be a mod, imagine the Kikimora mod you did c3, but she makes a mess instead of cleaning fever - Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 16 Kikimo12
Who? Is C3?
...c3? as in [C3].... who else would i be talking to? fever - Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 16 Amitie17
KlugtoPuyotoSonic
KlugtoPuyotoSonic

Fri Mar 12, 2021 4:01 am
How to get a gummy puyo the new one i use the old one on the PPC 3ds
MarioPuyoOfficialForums
MarioPuyoOfficialForums

Fri Mar 12, 2021 4:41 am
KlugtoPuyotoSonic wrote:How to get a gummy puyo the new one i use the old one on the PPC 3ds
Search:Gummy Puyo On GameBanana
MarioPuyoOfficialForums
MarioPuyoOfficialForums

Fri Mar 12, 2021 4:48 am
Smol_Sanston wrote:the Vs's animator has its weird moments while I was working on Amitie, you have any cool tips with character modding c3?

- You can't make a image bright up with the color tool (hence I made a white Aktina Sprite) , going negative (0 to -1 for example)  with the color tool seemed to work at first, but then it cancels out ingame

- Weird how making a Image Spin and changing the Size (XY Tool) doesn't mix with the Animator, though I saw how you got past that with Fairy Fair

- Winning pose was kind of tricky to make the flowers spin at the perfect sync so they wouldn't look off when the animation repeats

i can't think of any other bits... will i do Arle next i wonder, no idea, she seems to be another tricky one with her animations
fever - Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 16 Giphy  fever - Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 16 Ringo_15

Speaking of Mods, i have a Blue Incubus Mod i wanna publish, but i need your permission C3 since its really yours but a Reskin
fever - Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 16 43243210  ソゥキュ~ト! ( So cute~!)
I Want A Mod As Incubus
Metal engine20
Metal engine20

Fri Mar 12, 2021 5:24 pm
can someone rip all of the 3ds ones for the alternate costumes for yellow satan, unusual ecolo, red amitie, etc? Question
[C3]
[C3]

Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:10 pm
hey sanston, if you want the image to have brightness,
the first is create the sprite and then in blend mode you choose add

fever - Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 16 Picture1

that will give the sprite a shiny look.

the rotation of the sprites will always be flat
modifying the X and Y axes will only make the image rotate with another aspect.
this is because the image rotates from a radius, not from an axis.
the best thing you can do in this case is
to make the layout of an image rotating sprite by sprite.
just like i did with amitie.

when you make a win or lose animation with many sprites
always make sure the movements match when applying the set time.
although I think that you will handle it better.

and it is recommended that the animation last a maximum of 90 milliseconds
or T= 90

fever - Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 16 Picture2

in win and lose animation, you can use all the time.

As for the animation of blue incubus, of course you have my permission.

Smol_Sanston likes this post

Smol_Sanston
Smol_Sanston

Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:48 pm
i never even noticed the Blend Mode Option, and ive been messing with the animator program for a long time fever - Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 16 Amitie18
Smol_Sanston
Smol_Sanston

Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:17 pm
Thanks C3 for the Ok, Heres the Lovely Demon who seems to have a awakening in power, in a snazzy blue~!fever - Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 16 43242310
Original Incubus Mod was created by C3
fever - Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 16 42343210
Link -> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hVrI54p4zv9XsrZLcDUlZK1CN2ZvAptG/view?usp=sharing

[C3] and MarioPuyoOfficialForums like this post

Yingchun Soul

Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:38 pm
We lacks PPT2 JP Alt Voices. How about to rip them for PPVS2 Mod?
Smol_Sanston
Smol_Sanston

Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:45 pm
Yingchun Soul wrote:We lacks PPT2 JP Alt Voices. How about to rip them for PPVS2 Mod?
im working on that actually fever - Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 16 Witch_11
MarioPuyoOfficialForums
MarioPuyoOfficialForums

Sat Mar 13, 2021 5:10 am
Smol_Sanston wrote:Thanks C3 for the Ok, Heres the Lovely Demon who seems to have a awakening in power, in a snazzy blue~!fever - Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 16 43242310
Original Incubus Mod was created by C3
fever - Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 16 42343210
Link -> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hVrI54p4zv9XsrZLcDUlZK1CN2ZvAptG/view?usp=sharing
Hey Sanston! Next Is Arle PPT2 Style Or Other Puyo Puyo Quest Mods In PPVS?
Smol_Sanston
Smol_Sanston

Sat Mar 13, 2021 11:18 am
Two Packs! one for the entire cast! and other for all the Alt Voices~!
fever - Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 16 43243211
Link -> https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ua46VlCPuCDF-4Q9A2n5H4NKbs_q9z6T?usp=sharing

Rozatte & Legamunt Animations - Yoshister
PPT2 Amitie Animations - Smol (Me)

Plus some new stuff
- Tetris crew (Squares, Marle, LightMarle) got revamped (or mostly edited) Fever Cutins
fever - Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 16 Chu10 Wink~
- also new Counter animations, mostly so mods i create have both a fever & counter animation
fever - Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 16 Counte10 Counter, Champions Style

[C3] and TSO23 like this post

Yingchun Soul

Sat Mar 13, 2021 3:49 pm
Missing Alt Voices:

Ringo
Rafisol
Accord
Yu & Rei
Smol_Sanston
Smol_Sanston

Sat Mar 13, 2021 4:07 pm
Oops, dunno how that happened, fixed
PuyoRiderZ

Sat Mar 13, 2021 4:11 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Smol_Sanston wrote:Two Packs! one for the entire cast! and other for all the Alt Voices~!
fever - Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 16 43243211
Link -> https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ua46VlCPuCDF-4Q9A2n5H4NKbs_q9z6T?usp=sharing

Plus some new stuff
- Tetris crew (Squares, Marle, LightMarle) got revamped (or mostly edited) Fever Cutins
fever - Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 16 Chu10 Wink~
- also new Counter animations, mostly so mods i create have both a fever & counter animation
fever - Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 16 Counte10 Counter, Champions Style

Missing character from the Normal Voice Character Pack: Sonic
Smol_Sanston
Smol_Sanston

Sat Mar 13, 2021 4:15 pm
fever - Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 16 Amitie19 shoot
Smol_Sanston
Smol_Sanston

Sat Mar 13, 2021 4:19 pm
Ok, that too is fixed, my apologies fever - Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 16 Arle_o11
MarioPuyoOfficialForums
MarioPuyoOfficialForums

Sun Mar 14, 2021 4:30 am
PuyoRiderZ wrote:
Smol_Sanston wrote:Two Packs! one for the entire cast! and other for all the Alt Voices~!

Plus some new stuff

I want A All PPT2 Mods as PPX
Yoshister
Yoshister

Sun Mar 21, 2021 2:06 am

A simpler mod this time, Paprisu

His win and lose animations reference magic stones and tickets from Puyo Puyo Quest, very desirable items in that game.

Download here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1U4-Rab02VWaHEddsrDjwk1UV6dhdVS0y/view

[C3] and TSO23 like this post

MarioPuyoOfficialForums
MarioPuyoOfficialForums

Sun Mar 21, 2021 2:19 am
Yoshister wrote:
A simpler mod this time, Paprisu

His win and lose animations reference magic stones and tickets from Puyo Puyo Quest, very desirable items in that game.

Download here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1U4-Rab02VWaHEddsrDjwk1UV6dhdVS0y/view
Nice Mods, Next Do Empusa!
Strawberry
Strawberry
Puyo Player
Puyo Player

Sun Mar 21, 2021 10:43 am
I have are discord account now i can share my field
MarioPuyoOfficialForums
MarioPuyoOfficialForums

Mon Mar 22, 2021 5:47 am
Strawberry wrote:I have are discord account now i can share my field
I Have Discord Account Too!
Strawberry
Strawberry
Puyo Player
Puyo Player

Sun Mar 28, 2021 10:16 am
Sanston ms accord it not here of your pack
Strawberry
Strawberry
Puyo Player
Puyo Player

Sun Mar 28, 2021 10:19 am
ocean prince too
Strawberry
Strawberry
Puyo Player
Puyo Player

Sun Mar 28, 2021 10:20 am
and other
Puddinpop116
Puddinpop116

Sun Mar 28, 2021 1:14 pm
Here is the first preview of the Project QT character pack for Puyo Puyo VS. In case you don't know, Project QT is a gacha game in which you collect characters to fight enemies. It's gameplay mechanics are similar to Puyo Puyo Quest and Looney Tunes: World of Mayhem (which I played).
Anyway, each of the 4 elements will have 6 characters, 1 Year I student, 2 Year II students, and 3 Year III students. So far, I finished Camille, Giselle, Alberta, Una, Yandere-chan, and Alice. Some character fields may have been cropped to meet the criteria of the people using these characters.

fever - Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 16 Field10

Last edited by Puddinpop116 on Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Smol_Sanston
Smol_Sanston

Sun Mar 28, 2021 1:50 pm
Strawberry wrote:and other
wdym? i fixed that, plus i can't do anything atm since im having wifi issues
Strawberry
Strawberry
Puyo Player
Puyo Player

Sun Mar 28, 2021 2:26 pm
Smol_Sanston wrote:
Strawberry wrote:and other
wdym? i fixed that, plus i can't do anything atm since im having wifi issues
well... Sad
Smol_Sanston
Smol_Sanston

Sun Mar 28, 2021 2:32 pm
they should be in there, i already got that message about that and fixed it, your gonna have to wait a bit...
Strawberry
Strawberry
Puyo Player
Puyo Player

Sun Mar 28, 2021 3:11 pm
how can be possible
OSM24
OSM24

Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:01 pm
PuyoRiderZ wrote:

Plus some new stuff

(Artwork Created by Smol_Sanston)
Updated!

I hope this won't bother you Smol_Sanston, but I decided to update your PPT2 to Puyo Puyo VS mod by adding a few other PPT2 mods by Yoshister.
Added Mods:
•Light/Dark Marle
•Ex
•Sonic
I also added names in each character's folders.
Other than that, this is mostly the same mod.
Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/10JzRlYr0ecXUhJJWLugx2AqBveQ43yWx/view?usp=drivesdk
Smol_Sanston
Smol_Sanston

Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:53 pm
OSM24 wrote:
PuyoRiderZ wrote:

Plus some new stuff

(Artwork Created by Smol_Sanston)
Updated!

I hope this won't bother you Smol_Sanston, but I decided to update your PPT2 to Puyo Puyo VS mod by adding a few other PPT2 mods by Yoshister.
Added Mods:
•Light/Dark Marle
•Ex
•Sonic
I also added names in each character's folders.
Other than that, this is mostly the same mod.
Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/10JzRlYr0ecXUhJJWLugx2AqBveQ43yWx/view?usp=drivesdk

woahwoah there dude, thats kinda stealing my mod pack, plus i just updated the issue about some characters missing
fever - Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 16 Arle_o12

OSM24 likes this post

OSM24
OSM24

Wed Mar 31, 2021 5:49 am
Alright Smol, I'm sorry.
I won't do that again.
...I probably should have asked for your permission first
Yoshister
Yoshister

Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:57 pm
Happy april fools, here is the most highly requested mod

Download the sus: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1p7d53ucjv8KOLE2CAgbZjUxLK4unOOhA/view

[C3] likes this post

KlugtoPuyotoSonic
KlugtoPuyotoSonic

Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:34 pm
Where can i found the Puyo puyo Quest Card with no Character
[C3]
[C3]

Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:26 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
hey KlugtoPuyo,
I'm not sure where to get that, but you mean something like this?

fever - Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 16 Img150101-m
KlugtoPuyotoSonic
KlugtoPuyotoSonic

Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:44 am
yes but i was looking a puyo puyo quest card with 6
Smol_Sanston
Smol_Sanston

Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:48 am
KlugtoPuyotoSonic wrote:yes but i was looking a puyo puyo quest card with 6

you need the 6star boarders...?
KlugtoPuyotoSonic
KlugtoPuyotoSonic

Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:52 am
Yes with a green and red and blue and red and blue yellow
Smol_Sanston
Smol_Sanston

Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:05 am
KlugtoPuyotoSonic wrote:Yes with a green and red and blue and red and blue yellow

they should be ripped on spriters resource
KlugtoPuyotoSonic
KlugtoPuyotoSonic

Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:08 am
Smol_Sanston wrote:
KlugtoPuyotoSonic wrote:Yes with a green and red and blue and red and blue yellow

ok
KlugtoPuyotoSonic
KlugtoPuyotoSonic

Wed Apr 14, 2021 1:46 pm
Smol_Sanston wrote:

how do we do that
Smol_Sanston
Smol_Sanston

Wed Apr 14, 2021 1:47 pm
KlugtoPuyotoSonic wrote:
Smol_Sanston wrote:

how do we do that

...do what?
KlugtoPuyotoSonic
KlugtoPuyotoSonic

Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:20 pm
Smol_Sanston wrote:
KlugtoPuyotoSonic wrote:
Smol_Sanston wrote:

how do we do that

...do what?
do get a 6starbroader
Smol_Sanston
Smol_Sanston

Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:35 pm
KlugtoPuyotoSonic wrote:
Smol_Sanston wrote:
KlugtoPuyotoSonic wrote:
Smol_Sanston wrote:

how do we do that

...do what?
do get a 6starbroader
I just told you where to find them... fever - Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 16 Witch_12
KlugtoPuyotoSonic
KlugtoPuyotoSonic

Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:37 pm
Smol_Sanston wrote:
KlugtoPuyotoSonic wrote:
Smol_Sanston wrote:
KlugtoPuyotoSonic wrote:
Smol_Sanston wrote:

how do we do that

...do what?
do get a 6starbroader
I just told you where to find them... oh oops my bad
fever - Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 16 Witch_12
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum