Puyo Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Mount WashingtonToday at 10:40 pmArtee5
The cutest cartoon character in your heart.Yesterday at 5:17 amgoofy58788
Acting careerFri May 17, 2024 11:56 pmArtee5
Sea pig Weird animalsFri May 17, 2024 9:29 amwiwipost
celebrity.Fri May 17, 2024 12:50 amArtee5
Tell horror storiesThu May 16, 2024 9:02 pmjintana
GUEST BATHROOM VANITYThu May 16, 2024 6:53 ampiixza

Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More

+47
1/2
BBHood217
OSM24
Yingchun Soul
TSO23
Metal engine20
Domelet
MarioPuyoOfficialForums
KlugtoPuyotoSonic
MasterofHydrangea
[C3]
Strawberry
JakeyMan13
Makavo
PlantedWave5190
JustMechas
Yoshister
Kikuno-Ja
Puddinpop116
Goompaolo9500
pasepase114
TheWhiteDevil27
SomePuyoPuyoVS2Player
Zenon Light
tonygameman
aqua2x
Tetriser
Miru
Kiddo2907
Midori709
Cherry Rincon
Smol_Sanston
Red5pizza
DylanTheProGamer
Celerity910
PiGuy314_
PuyoRiderZ
NinoNinoNii
icollectsponges
thegwall
wilsonasmara
DrevGuy 21
eanthesasoriman 500
DanielGames
[PS]IceCreeper909
IceCreeper909
PuyoSturm
51 posters
Go down
[C3]
[C3]

Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 16 Empty Re: Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More

Thu Mar 11, 2021 11:07 am
WOW! amigos,

what a good mods, they look great,
congratulations to you sanston and yoshister.

I can see you guys work hard this time.

and of course it doesn't bother me
that you use my animations as a guide,
in fact it is a good method to start making new mods.

little by little the student becomes teacher,
I'm not saying that I am, I'm not a show-off.

Smol_Sanston, TSO23, MasterofHydrangea, Yoshister and MarioPuyoOfficialForums like this post

Smol_Sanston
Smol_Sanston

Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 16 Empty Re: Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More

Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:15 pm
the Vs's animator has its weird moments while I was working on Amitie, you have any cool tips with character modding c3?

- You can't make a image bright up with the color tool (hence I made a white Aktina Sprite) , going negative (0 to -1 for example)  with the color tool seemed to work at first, but then it cancels out ingame

- Weird how making a Image Spin and changing the Size (XY Tool) doesn't mix with the Animator, though I saw how you got past that with Fairy Fair

- Winning pose was kind of tricky to make the flowers spin at the perfect sync so they wouldn't look off when the animation repeats

i can't think of any other bits... will i do Arle next i wonder, no idea, she seems to be another tricky one with her animations
Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 16 Giphy  Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 16 Ringo_15

Speaking of Mods, i have a Blue Incubus Mod i wanna publish, but i need your permission C3 since its really yours but a Reskin
Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 16 43243210  ソゥキュ~ト! ( So cute~!)

[C3] likes this post

Smol_Sanston
Smol_Sanston

Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:19 pm
If only Black Kikimora could be a mod, imagine the Kikimora mod you did c3, but she makes a mess instead of cleaning Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 16 Kikimo12
MarioPuyoOfficialForums
MarioPuyoOfficialForums

Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:21 pm
Smol_Sanston wrote:If only Black Kikimora could be a mod, imagine the Kikimora mod you did c3, but she makes a mess instead of cleaning Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 16 Kikimo12
Who? Is C3?
Smol_Sanston
Smol_Sanston

Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:40 pm
MarioPuyoOfficialForums wrote:
Smol_Sanston wrote:If only Black Kikimora could be a mod, imagine the Kikimora mod you did c3, but she makes a mess instead of cleaning Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 16 Kikimo12
Who? Is C3?
...c3? as in [C3].... who else would i be talking to? Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 16 Amitie17
KlugtoPuyotoSonic
KlugtoPuyotoSonic

Fri Mar 12, 2021 4:01 am
How to get a gummy puyo the new one i use the old one on the PPC 3ds
MarioPuyoOfficialForums
MarioPuyoOfficialForums

Fri Mar 12, 2021 4:41 am
KlugtoPuyotoSonic wrote:How to get a gummy puyo the new one i use the old one on the PPC 3ds
Search:Gummy Puyo On GameBanana
MarioPuyoOfficialForums
MarioPuyoOfficialForums

Fri Mar 12, 2021 4:48 am
Smol_Sanston wrote:the Vs's animator has its weird moments while I was working on Amitie, you have any cool tips with character modding c3?

- You can't make a image bright up with the color tool (hence I made a white Aktina Sprite) , going negative (0 to -1 for example)  with the color tool seemed to work at first, but then it cancels out ingame

- Weird how making a Image Spin and changing the Size (XY Tool) doesn't mix with the Animator, though I saw how you got past that with Fairy Fair

- Winning pose was kind of tricky to make the flowers spin at the perfect sync so they wouldn't look off when the animation repeats

i can't think of any other bits... will i do Arle next i wonder, no idea, she seems to be another tricky one with her animations
Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 16 Giphy  Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 16 Ringo_15

Speaking of Mods, i have a Blue Incubus Mod i wanna publish, but i need your permission C3 since its really yours but a Reskin
Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 16 43243210  ソゥキュ~ト! ( So cute~!)
I Want A Mod As Incubus
Metal engine20
Metal engine20

Fri Mar 12, 2021 5:24 pm
can someone rip all of the 3ds ones for the alternate costumes for yellow satan, unusual ecolo, red amitie, etc? Question
[C3]
[C3]

Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:10 pm
hey sanston, if you want the image to have brightness,
the first is create the sprite and then in blend mode you choose add

Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 16 Picture1

that will give the sprite a shiny look.

the rotation of the sprites will always be flat
modifying the X and Y axes will only make the image rotate with another aspect.
this is because the image rotates from a radius, not from an axis.
the best thing you can do in this case is
to make the layout of an image rotating sprite by sprite.
just like i did with amitie.

when you make a win or lose animation with many sprites
always make sure the movements match when applying the set time.
although I think that you will handle it better.

and it is recommended that the animation last a maximum of 90 milliseconds
or T= 90

Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 16 Picture2

in win and lose animation, you can use all the time.

As for the animation of blue incubus, of course you have my permission.

Smol_Sanston likes this post

Smol_Sanston
Smol_Sanston

Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:48 pm
i never even noticed the Blend Mode Option, and ive been messing with the animator program for a long time Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 16 Amitie18
Smol_Sanston
Smol_Sanston

Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:17 pm
Thanks C3 for the Ok, Heres the Lovely Demon who seems to have a awakening in power, in a snazzy blue~!Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 16 43242310
Original Incubus Mod was created by C3
Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 16 42343210
Link -> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hVrI54p4zv9XsrZLcDUlZK1CN2ZvAptG/view?usp=sharing

[C3] and MarioPuyoOfficialForums like this post

Yingchun Soul

Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:38 pm
We lacks PPT2 JP Alt Voices. How about to rip them for PPVS2 Mod?
Smol_Sanston
Smol_Sanston

Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:45 pm
Yingchun Soul wrote:We lacks PPT2 JP Alt Voices. How about to rip them for PPVS2 Mod?
im working on that actually Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 16 Witch_11
MarioPuyoOfficialForums
MarioPuyoOfficialForums

Sat Mar 13, 2021 5:10 am
Smol_Sanston wrote:Thanks C3 for the Ok, Heres the Lovely Demon who seems to have a awakening in power, in a snazzy blue~!Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 16 43242310
Original Incubus Mod was created by C3
Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 16 42343210
Link -> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hVrI54p4zv9XsrZLcDUlZK1CN2ZvAptG/view?usp=sharing
Hey Sanston! Next Is Arle PPT2 Style Or Other Puyo Puyo Quest Mods In PPVS?
Smol_Sanston
Smol_Sanston

Sat Mar 13, 2021 11:18 am
Two Packs! one for the entire cast! and other for all the Alt Voices~!
Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 16 43243211
Link -> https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ua46VlCPuCDF-4Q9A2n5H4NKbs_q9z6T?usp=sharing

Rozatte & Legamunt Animations - Yoshister
PPT2 Amitie Animations - Smol (Me)

Plus some new stuff
- Tetris crew (Squares, Marle, LightMarle) got revamped (or mostly edited) Fever Cutins
Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 16 Chu10 Wink~
- also new Counter animations, mostly so mods i create have both a fever & counter animation
Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 16 Counte10 Counter, Champions Style

[C3] and TSO23 like this post

Yingchun Soul

Sat Mar 13, 2021 3:49 pm
Missing Alt Voices:

Ringo
Rafisol
Accord
Yu & Rei
Smol_Sanston
Smol_Sanston

Sat Mar 13, 2021 4:07 pm
Oops, dunno how that happened, fixed
PuyoRiderZ

Sat Mar 13, 2021 4:11 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Smol_Sanston wrote:Two Packs! one for the entire cast! and other for all the Alt Voices~!
Link -> https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ua46VlCPuCDF-4Q9A2n5H4NKbs_q9z6T?usp=sharing

Plus some new stuff
- Tetris crew (Squares, Marle, LightMarle) got revamped (or mostly edited) Fever Cutins
- also new Counter animations, mostly so mods i create have both a fever & counter animation
Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 16 Counte10 Counter, Champions Style

Missing character from the Normal Voice Character Pack: Sonic
Smol_Sanston
Smol_Sanston

Sat Mar 13, 2021 4:15 pm
Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 16 Amitie19 shoot
Smol_Sanston
Smol_Sanston

Sat Mar 13, 2021 4:19 pm
Ok, that too is fixed, my apologies Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 16 Arle_o11
MarioPuyoOfficialForums
MarioPuyoOfficialForums

Sun Mar 14, 2021 4:30 am
PuyoRiderZ wrote:
Smol_Sanston wrote:Two Packs! one for the entire cast! and other for all the Alt Voices~!

Plus some new stuff

I want A All PPT2 Mods as PPX
Yoshister
Yoshister

Sun Mar 21, 2021 2:06 am

A simpler mod this time, Paprisu

His win and lose animations reference magic stones and tickets from Puyo Puyo Quest, very desirable items in that game.

Download here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1U4-Rab02VWaHEddsrDjwk1UV6dhdVS0y/view

[C3] and TSO23 like this post

MarioPuyoOfficialForums
MarioPuyoOfficialForums

Sun Mar 21, 2021 2:19 am
Yoshister wrote:
A simpler mod this time, Paprisu

His win and lose animations reference magic stones and tickets from Puyo Puyo Quest, very desirable items in that game.

Download here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1U4-Rab02VWaHEddsrDjwk1UV6dhdVS0y/view
Nice Mods, Next Do Empusa!
Strawberry
Strawberry
Puyo Player
Puyo Player

Sun Mar 21, 2021 10:43 am
I have are discord account now i can share my field
MarioPuyoOfficialForums
MarioPuyoOfficialForums

Mon Mar 22, 2021 5:47 am
Strawberry wrote:I have are discord account now i can share my field
I Have Discord Account Too!
Strawberry
Strawberry
Puyo Player
Puyo Player

Sun Mar 28, 2021 10:16 am
Sanston ms accord it not here of your pack
Strawberry
Strawberry
Puyo Player
Puyo Player

Sun Mar 28, 2021 10:19 am
ocean prince too
Strawberry
Strawberry
Puyo Player
Puyo Player

Sun Mar 28, 2021 10:20 am
and other
Puddinpop116
Puddinpop116

Sun Mar 28, 2021 1:14 pm
Here is the first preview of the Project QT character pack for Puyo Puyo VS. In case you don't know, Project QT is a gacha game in which you collect characters to fight enemies. It's gameplay mechanics are similar to Puyo Puyo Quest and Looney Tunes: World of Mayhem (which I played).
Anyway, each of the 4 elements will have 6 characters, 1 Year I student, 2 Year II students, and 3 Year III students. So far, I finished Camille, Giselle, Alberta, Una, Yandere-chan, and Alice. Some character fields may have been cropped to meet the criteria of the people using these characters.

Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 16 Field10

Last edited by Puddinpop116 on Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Smol_Sanston
Smol_Sanston

Sun Mar 28, 2021 1:50 pm
Strawberry wrote:and other
wdym? i fixed that, plus i can't do anything atm since im having wifi issues
Strawberry
Strawberry
Puyo Player
Puyo Player

Sun Mar 28, 2021 2:26 pm
Smol_Sanston wrote:
Strawberry wrote:and other
wdym? i fixed that, plus i can't do anything atm since im having wifi issues
well... Sad
Smol_Sanston
Smol_Sanston

Sun Mar 28, 2021 2:32 pm
they should be in there, i already got that message about that and fixed it, your gonna have to wait a bit...
Strawberry
Strawberry
Puyo Player
Puyo Player

Sun Mar 28, 2021 3:11 pm
how can be possible
OSM24
OSM24

Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:01 pm
PuyoRiderZ wrote:

Plus some new stuff

(Artwork Created by Smol_Sanston)
Updated!

I hope this won't bother you Smol_Sanston, but I decided to update your PPT2 to Puyo Puyo VS mod by adding a few other PPT2 mods by Yoshister.
Added Mods:
•Light/Dark Marle
•Ex
•Sonic
I also added names in each character's folders.
Other than that, this is mostly the same mod.
Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/10JzRlYr0ecXUhJJWLugx2AqBveQ43yWx/view?usp=drivesdk
Smol_Sanston
Smol_Sanston

Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:53 pm
OSM24 wrote:
PuyoRiderZ wrote:

Plus some new stuff

(Artwork Created by Smol_Sanston)
Updated!

I hope this won't bother you Smol_Sanston, but I decided to update your PPT2 to Puyo Puyo VS mod by adding a few other PPT2 mods by Yoshister.
Added Mods:
•Light/Dark Marle
•Ex
•Sonic
I also added names in each character's folders.
Other than that, this is mostly the same mod.
Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/10JzRlYr0ecXUhJJWLugx2AqBveQ43yWx/view?usp=drivesdk

woahwoah there dude, thats kinda stealing my mod pack, plus i just updated the issue about some characters missing
Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 16 Arle_o12

OSM24 likes this post

OSM24
OSM24

Wed Mar 31, 2021 5:49 am
Alright Smol, I'm sorry.
I won't do that again.
...I probably should have asked for your permission first
Yoshister
Yoshister

Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:57 pm
Happy april fools, here is the most highly requested mod

Download the sus: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1p7d53ucjv8KOLE2CAgbZjUxLK4unOOhA/view

[C3] likes this post

KlugtoPuyotoSonic
KlugtoPuyotoSonic

Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:34 pm
Where can i found the Puyo puyo Quest Card with no Character
[C3]
[C3]

Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:26 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
hey KlugtoPuyo,
I'm not sure where to get that, but you mean something like this?

Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 16 Img150101-m
KlugtoPuyotoSonic
KlugtoPuyotoSonic

Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:44 am
yes but i was looking a puyo puyo quest card with 6
Smol_Sanston
Smol_Sanston

Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:48 am
KlugtoPuyotoSonic wrote:yes but i was looking a puyo puyo quest card with 6

you need the 6star boarders...?
KlugtoPuyotoSonic
KlugtoPuyotoSonic

Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:52 am
Yes with a green and red and blue and red and blue yellow
Smol_Sanston
Smol_Sanston

Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:05 am
KlugtoPuyotoSonic wrote:Yes with a green and red and blue and red and blue yellow

they should be ripped on spriters resource
KlugtoPuyotoSonic
KlugtoPuyotoSonic

Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:08 am
Smol_Sanston wrote:
KlugtoPuyotoSonic wrote:Yes with a green and red and blue and red and blue yellow

ok
KlugtoPuyotoSonic
KlugtoPuyotoSonic

Wed Apr 14, 2021 1:46 pm
Smol_Sanston wrote:

how do we do that
Smol_Sanston
Smol_Sanston

Wed Apr 14, 2021 1:47 pm
KlugtoPuyotoSonic wrote:
Smol_Sanston wrote:

how do we do that

...do what?
KlugtoPuyotoSonic
KlugtoPuyotoSonic

Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:20 pm
Smol_Sanston wrote:
KlugtoPuyotoSonic wrote:
Smol_Sanston wrote:

how do we do that

...do what?
do get a 6starbroader
Smol_Sanston
Smol_Sanston

Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:35 pm
KlugtoPuyotoSonic wrote:
Smol_Sanston wrote:
KlugtoPuyotoSonic wrote:
Smol_Sanston wrote:

how do we do that

...do what?
do get a 6starbroader
I just told you where to find them... Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 16 Witch_12
KlugtoPuyotoSonic
KlugtoPuyotoSonic

Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:37 pm
Smol_Sanston wrote:
KlugtoPuyotoSonic wrote:
Smol_Sanston wrote:
KlugtoPuyotoSonic wrote:
Smol_Sanston wrote:

how do we do that

...do what?
do get a 6starbroader
I just told you where to find them... oh oops my bad
Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 16 Witch_12
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum