Puyo Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Mount WashingtonYesterday at 10:40 pmArtee5
Play on Facebook and watch your breathing.Sat May 18, 2024 9:09 pmjimmy
The cutest cartoon character in your heart.Sat May 18, 2024 5:17 amgoofy58788
Acting careerFri May 17, 2024 11:56 pmArtee5
Sea pig Weird animalsFri May 17, 2024 9:29 amwiwipost
celebrity.Fri May 17, 2024 12:50 amArtee5
Tell horror storiesThu May 16, 2024 9:02 pmjintana

Go down
baibua1567

What color vanity with this tile and paint? Empty What color vanity with this tile and paint?

Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:02 am
We have chosen tile and paint for our primary bath renovation. I love a blue gray paint we have used (Valspar Voyage). Depending on the light it can look very blue or gray. We have picked Capri Carrera porcelain tile to use for both walk in showe walls and bathroom floor and a hex for the showe floor. The bathroom is 13x7 1/2 with a skylight but no windows.

The builder uses Fieldstone cabinets and they have a wide variety of wood, stains, and paint. I thought we would go with a white vanity, but my husband would like a stain and not paint. We will have chrome hardware.

I attached a few inspiration photos. The first ones have blue paint. The third and fourth have a marble porcelain tile but with dark cabinets (cherry with a carbon stain). I would like something lighter if we go with a stain. We are planning on 2 mirrors and similar sconces as well with a 72” vanity. รีวิวค่ายBigGaming [/size][/color]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum