Puyo Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
ancient gameToday at 12:16 amArtee5
Understanding Why People FailYesterday at 1:44 amArtee5
Dryer is taking too long to dry!!!Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:08 ampiixza
Cricket World Cup 2024Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:48 amArtee5
GE cafe gas range reviewTue Apr 23, 2024 7:27 ampiixza
car repair centerTue Apr 23, 2024 12:29 amArtee5

Go down
DylanTheProGamer
DylanTheProGamer
Forum Updater
Forum Updater

Knowing how to transition in Puyo Puyo! Empty Knowing how to transition in Puyo Puyo!

Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:25 pm
If you have mastered the stairs, congratulations! Now, the next thing you need to do is, 'How to transition Puyos to make more Puyo Chains'! If you learn that, you can go beyond the chains (like going beyond 5-6 chains) and extend it even further to send even more Nuisance Puyos. Now that you've learnt the Puyo Stairs, it's time that you learn the next level of Puyo Chains in order to win the game!

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
I moved from Puyo Nexus! So here I am, a member of the Puyo Center now. Well, that's sad! Sad

Hey hey! Welcome to Puyo Center (A successor to Puyo Nexus)! Here, you can continue the forums (if you were from Puyo Nexus), or for any newbies, this is the forums for the game and series, Puyo Puyo! It is recommended that you sign in your account. If you don't have one, register your account and get started! Have fun here!  Very Happy

My Puyo Games:

Puyo Puyo Chronicles (3DS) (CIA-Based)
Puyo Puyo Tetris (Switch & 3DS (CIA English-Based))
Puyo Puyo 20th Anniversary (3DS) (CIA-Based)
Puyo Pop Fever - Puyo Puyo 7 (All DS) (Flashcart)
Puyo Puyo SUN (PC)
Possible Flash Emulated Puyo Games

My Friend Codes:

Switch Friend Code- SW - 2321 - 9519 - 2612
3DS Friend Code- 1564 - 7109 - 8683

YouTube Account: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHkMI3nW9yGxlcsUHGMaFKQ
DylanTheProGamer
DylanTheProGamer
Forum Updater
Forum Updater

Knowing how to transition in Puyo Puyo! Empty Knowing how to transition in Puyo Puyo: Tutorial

Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:12 pm
First of all, make the Stairs Chain to make a starter to Transition. To start, make something like this (colours doesn't matter at this point):

Knowing how to transition in Puyo Puyo! F6Uor

Then, make another column corresponding to the chain without the Puyo on top. Please note that you should not make the same colour column to the other column (1 column apart), otherwise, the Puyo next to the transition will be cleared. It should look something like this:

Do:
Knowing how to transition in Puyo Puyo! IkzYH

Don't:
Knowing how to transition in Puyo Puyo! GSMd4

Start creating another column to the last one you created and start placing 2 colour puyos: one for the bottom puyo, next one for the other column next to it. It should look something like this:

Knowing how to transition in Puyo Puyo! LbJQ1

With this chain, it extends the chains even further to send more Nuisance Puyos to your opponent. You can make more combos as you like after the transition so you can increase the power further like this (It is more effective when you use 4 colours):

Knowing how to transition in Puyo Puyo! Tozow

Trigger the chain to unleash a powerful combo to your opponent, with this, you could increase the chance to win! But this could be the meaning of victory or defeat depending to your opponent's skill.

Knowing how to transition in Puyo Puyo! VCQMA

Try those chains to deliver a powerful blow to your opponent to weaken him/her to deliver another chain to win the game! Have fun making chains!

Last edited by DylanTheProGamer on Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:18 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated links to images for better experience of using tutorials)

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
I moved from Puyo Nexus! So here I am, a member of the Puyo Center now. Well, that's sad! Sad

Hey hey! Welcome to Puyo Center (A successor to Puyo Nexus)! Here, you can continue the forums (if you were from Puyo Nexus), or for any newbies, this is the forums for the game and series, Puyo Puyo! It is recommended that you sign in your account. If you don't have one, register your account and get started! Have fun here!  Very Happy

My Puyo Games:

Puyo Puyo Chronicles (3DS) (CIA-Based)
Puyo Puyo Tetris (Switch & 3DS (CIA English-Based))
Puyo Puyo 20th Anniversary (3DS) (CIA-Based)
Puyo Pop Fever - Puyo Puyo 7 (All DS) (Flashcart)
Puyo Puyo SUN (PC)
Possible Flash Emulated Puyo Games

My Friend Codes:

Switch Friend Code- SW - 2321 - 9519 - 2612
3DS Friend Code- 1564 - 7109 - 8683

YouTube Account: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHkMI3nW9yGxlcsUHGMaFKQ
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum