Puyo Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
earn more.Yesterday at 11:05 pmRenorone
Cut or keep a tree.Yesterday at 2:03 amArtee5
Don't buy the latest model?Yesterday at 1:41 amRenorone
Opening to between rooms got smaller?Mon May 06, 2024 4:16 ampiixza
crypto mining Really grown up?Mon May 06, 2024 3:59 amArtee5
StrawberryMon May 06, 2024 3:32 amRenorone
4. Armadillo Girdled Lizard (South Africa)Sun May 05, 2024 2:39 pmwiwipost
Problems with ZLine rangeSun May 05, 2024 4:18 ambaibua1567

Go down
topzaza

Escape from Mogadishu is a 2021 Empty Escape from Mogadishu is a 2021

Thu Nov 02, 2023 9:20 pm
Escape from Mogadishu is a 2021 South Korean political action thriller film directed by Ryu Seung-wan and starring Kim Yoon-seok, Zo In-sung, Heo Joon-ho, Koo Kyo-hwan, Kim So-jin and Jung Man-sik.
หนังเกาหลี netflix ล่าสุด
The film is based on real events that took place in 1991 when the Somali Civil War erupted. The North and South Korean embassies in Mogadishu were besieged by rebel forces. Embassy officials from both countries worked together to evacuate all Koreans from the country.
The film was praised by critics and won numerous awards, including the Blue Dragon Film Award for Best Film. Best director and Best Supporting Actor
Advantages of the movie Escape Mogadishu
The movie has an intense and interesting story.
The movie has exciting action scenes.
The movie has great acting.
Disadvantages of the movie Escape Mogadishu
The movie is too long.
The movie contains parts that are fictional.
Overall, the movie Escape Mogadishu is a great political action thriller. This movie has an intense and interesting story. and excellent performance
personal opinion
I think the movie Escape Mogadishu is a fun and memorable movie. This movie has an intense and interesting story. and excellent performance
I love that this movie takes a serious look at the Somali Civil War. This film shows that war can destroy many lives.
I also like that the film shows the humanity of humans. The film shows how people from two conflicting countries can work together to help each other.
I recommend the movie Escape Mogadishu to everyone who likes action thrillers and movies with serious stories.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum