Puyo Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
The cutest cartoon character in your heart.Yesterday at 5:17 amgoofy58788
Acting careerFri May 17, 2024 11:56 pmArtee5
Sea pig Weird animalsFri May 17, 2024 9:29 amwiwipost
celebrity.Fri May 17, 2024 12:50 amArtee5
Tell horror storiesThu May 16, 2024 9:02 pmjintana
GUEST BATHROOM VANITYThu May 16, 2024 6:53 ampiixza
computer for editors ?Thu May 16, 2024 1:41 amArtee5

Go down
G7SUP
https://netflixthaimovies.com/

Ifi..Taengkiw..Love You It's a Thai romantic-comedy movie. Empty Ifi..Taengkiw..Love You It's a Thai romantic-comedy movie.

Tue Oct 17, 2023 10:22 pm
Ifi..Taengkiw..Love You It's a Thai romantic-comedy movie. Released on December 10, 2014, directed by Mes Tharathorn, tells the story of Gym (Sunny Suwanmethanon), a handsome and arrogant young man who has to meet Song (Preechaya Phongthananikorn), a young girl who has just been dumped by her boyfriend. throw away But then one day the two met by chance. And Gym has come to help Song with English tutoring to catch up with his ex-girlfriend. While tutoring together The two of them learned to love and understand each other.

strength [size=1pt]หนังไทย Netflix ล่าสุด[/size]

Sunny's performance Suwanmethanon and Preechaya Phongthananikorn who perfectly capture the emotions of the characters.
A fun and engaging story.
A funny joke that gets a lot of laughs.
Sweet romantic scene
weakness

The story progress may seem slow.
Some parts of the dialogue may seem a bit long-winded.
summarize

Ifi..Taengkiw..Love You It's a fun and engaging romantic-comedy movie. Suitable for those who like romantic-comedy movies.

personal opinion

Ifi..Taengkiw..Love You It's a movie I really like. The movie presents a cute and warm love story. Sunny Suwanmethanon and Preechaya Phongthananikorn give excellent performances. The emotions of the characters are conveyed perfectly.

I love fun and engaging stories. The movie is fast-paced and interesting. Makes us not want to take our eyes off the screen.

I love a joke that gets a lot of laughs. The movie has a variety of jokes. Made us laugh until our stomachs hurt.

I love the sweet, romantic scenes. The movie has cute and heartwarming romantic scenes. Makes us feel happy together.

Overall, I think Ifi..Tang Kiw..Love You. It's a movie that shouldn't be missed. The movie is a quality work from GTH 559 that should not be missed.

Highlights of the movie

Sunny's performance Suwanmethanon and Preechaya Phongthananikorn who perfectly capture the emotions of the characters.
A fun and engaging story.
A funny joke that gets a lot of laughs.
Sweet romantic scene
weakness

The story progress may seem slow.
Some parts of the dialogue may seem a bit long-winded.
advice

This movie is for those who love romantic-comedy movies.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum