Puyo Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
MulberriesToday at 8:20 amwiwipost
The right camera for influencers?Yesterday at 7:33 amArtee5
In the middle of a riverYesterday at 7:24 amArtee5
Tamarillo (Tree Tomato)Yesterday at 6:32 amwiwipost
ancient gameFri Apr 26, 2024 12:16 amArtee5
Understanding Why People FailThu Apr 25, 2024 1:44 amArtee5
Dryer is taking too long to dry!!!Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:08 ampiixza

Go down
IceCreeper909
IceCreeper909
Forum Creator
Forum Creator
https://puyocenter.forumotion.com

Update and mod applications  Empty Update and mod applications

Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:31 pm
Hello! Last time I was here was over a year ago. Remember how I said I would be getting puyo center to tip-top shape? Ah, that was clearly a lie, wasn't it?
I'd like to offer my apologies for the state of disarray this sight has been in for checks watch about since its launch. As much as I'd love to get things back in working order again, I'm afraid I'm simply too busy these days. This forum started when I was barely a 7th grader, and now I'm about to graduate high school. That's about, what, 4 years? 5 years? 5 years that I've been one failure of an admin and owner? Hmm. My bad, sorry guys! I'm not stepping down or anything, or shutting down the forum, but I would like to make a formal announcement that I have thus opened moderator and admin applications. Lord knows how bad I am about checking the forums, so I would like to kindly ask that all applications be either sent to my personal email (icecreeper909@gmail.com) or my discord (IceCreeper909#0065).

In other news, I did a teensy bit of reorganizing for the forums. It's appalling how bad of a shape they were left in. I am honest to god shocked that people still use the center for anything at all. Shocked, but glad. Thank you for continuing to be loyal members, modding community. If it weren't for you guys, i wouldn't pay this place any more thought. So thank you, truly.

That's about all I can think of. As far as the staff applications go, in them, I'd like you to answer:
Why do you think you'd be a good fit for staff?
Do you have any prior moderation experience?
What is your discord?

Have a good evening, everybody.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
Hello.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum