Puyo Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Window parts repair?Yesterday at 9:34 pmArtee5
What is SEO and what does it do? Yesterday at 9:04 pmRenorone
MulberriesYesterday at 8:20 amwiwipost
The right camera for influencers?Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:33 amArtee5
In the middle of a riverSat Apr 27, 2024 7:24 amArtee5
Tamarillo (Tree Tomato)Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:32 amwiwipost
ancient gameFri Apr 26, 2024 12:16 amArtee5
Understanding Why People FailThu Apr 25, 2024 1:44 amArtee5

Go down
kerskers150

Guru  Status: Offline Posts: 515 Date: Dec 24, 2018 Great Reasons to Buy a Day Counter Empty Guru Status: Offline Posts: 515 Date: Dec 24, 2018 Great Reasons to Buy a Day Counter

Tue Jan 10, 2023 1:43 am
I vowed to never get married because I loved making my own decisions, doing what I wanted to do whenever I wanted to do it. The last statement held up until the day I met my future wife and what a moment in time it was.In 2002, I retired from the United States Air Force in the rank of lieutenant colonel and was working for a defense contractor. After a 20 year career in the military I was fortunate to date some nice women, however marriage was never in my thoughts, nor having a family One day while taking care of some chores, a lady looked at my hand and said, "Where is your wedding ring?" I looked at her and said I have never been married and do not plan on getting married because I am a confirmed bachelor and I don not have time for marriage.The lady looked at me and said, "I want to introduce you to a friend on mine I think you will like her." How many times had I heard that line, I laughed and told the lady, no thanks I am doing just fine and I appreciate your humor.
เว็บบอล
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum