Puyo Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
The cutest cartoon character in your heart.Yesterday at 5:17 amgoofy58788
Acting careerFri May 17, 2024 11:56 pmArtee5
Sea pig Weird animalsFri May 17, 2024 9:29 amwiwipost
celebrity.Fri May 17, 2024 12:50 amArtee5
Tell horror storiesThu May 16, 2024 9:02 pmjintana
GUEST BATHROOM VANITYThu May 16, 2024 6:53 ampiixza
computer for editors ?Thu May 16, 2024 1:41 amArtee5

Go down
LeonardoSS10

BIOS Settings screen with correct aspect ratio and native resolution? Empty BIOS Settings screen with correct aspect ratio and native resolution?

Sun Dec 25, 2022 1:35 am
This might be a daft question but I have endured almost 10 years of a stretched BIOS Settings screen on my old i7-4770K with blurry, poorly scaled text on my 27" 16:9 monitor but assumed this was a case of the motherboard being too old to support the native resolution and correct aspect ratio of newer monitors.

Roll forward to 2022 and my new PC with an i5-13600KF and ASUS Strix Z690-A Gaming WiFi D4 motherboard and I finally thought I'd be able to check out the BIOS Settings screen with sharp text, the correct aspect ratio and a higher resolution. After all, the BIOS prompt text (Press F2 or Del to enter the BIOS) looks pin sharp, small and beautiful when I turn the PC on.

Sadly, no, on entering the BIOS Settings for the first time since getting my new PC last week, I am greeted with the same horrid stretched image with blurry fonts. Surely, we are passed this by now? Is there a setting I need to change in order to get the BIOS Settings screen to show properly? I have seen YouTube videos from system builders and the BIOS screens always look super-crisp and at native resolution in those.

Sure, it's not a big deal given how frequently I will be entering the BIOS but it's something that continues to bug me... unfortunately เว็บบอล
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum