Puyo Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Tamarillo (Tree Tomato)Today at 6:32 amwiwipost
ancient gameYesterday at 12:16 amArtee5
Understanding Why People FailThu Apr 25, 2024 1:44 amArtee5
Dryer is taking too long to dry!!!Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:08 ampiixza
Cricket World Cup 2024Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:48 amArtee5
GE cafe gas range reviewTue Apr 23, 2024 7:27 ampiixza

Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More

+47
1/2
BBHood217
OSM24
Yingchun Soul
TSO23
Metal engine20
Domelet
MarioPuyoOfficialForums
KlugtoPuyotoSonic
MasterofHydrangea
[C3]
Strawberry
JakeyMan13
Makavo
PlantedWave5190
JustMechas
Yoshister
Kikuno-Ja
Puddinpop116
Goompaolo9500
pasepase114
TheWhiteDevil27
SomePuyoPuyoVS2Player
Zenon Light
tonygameman
aqua2x
Tetriser
Miru
Kiddo2907
Midori709
Cherry Rincon
Smol_Sanston
Red5pizza
DylanTheProGamer
Celerity910
PiGuy314_
PuyoRiderZ
NinoNinoNii
icollectsponges
thegwall
wilsonasmara
DrevGuy 21
eanthesasoriman 500
DanielGames
[PS]IceCreeper909
IceCreeper909
PuyoSturm
51 posters
Go down
Yoshister
Yoshister

fever - Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 17 Empty Re: Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More

Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:18 am

My next mod, Lugo from Puyo Puyo Quest, is complete.

She is part of the Heavy Infantry series, being both a teacher and leader (I think).

Download here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QezMwUILjoH-5RSNf2UXTllyQl6s_JlN/view

[C3] and MarioPuyoOfficialForums like this post

BBHood217
BBHood217

fever - Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 17 Empty Re: Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More

Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:26 pm

[C3], TSO23 and KlugtoPuyotoSonic like this post

[C3]
[C3]

Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:21 pm
Another very good job yoshister,
in fact it's one of the most liked me,
I think the hardest part is turning the images into separate sprites.
and see you used a sprite that i designed, the flag in Alex animation (I appreciate the credit)
and you knew how to adapt the size of the sprites very well,

very good work.

BBHood, I also liked what you did with squares, not bad,
you have the potential to improve yourself,

keep it up.
KlugtoPuyotoSonic
KlugtoPuyotoSonic

Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:29 pm
Can you make Klug FOR PPVS
Smol_Sanston
Smol_Sanston

Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:37 pm
[C3] wrote:Another very good job yoshister,
in fact it's one of the most liked me,
and see you used a sprite that i designed, the flag in Alex animation (I appreciate the credit)
and you knew how to adapt the size of the sprites very well,

very good work.

BBHood, I also liked what you did with squares, not bad,
you have the potential to improve yourself,

keep it up.

The Flag was my idea, mostly since Alex and Lugo are kinda the same in terms of Knights and War (they both say retreat for there losing clips)
Making Image Mockups for animation idea's was fun too
fever - Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 17 Hursh_11

Red Trick was a hard one to think of, but a red smoke to hide (or trick) the enemy was genius on my part lmao

[C3] likes this post

Smol_Sanston
Smol_Sanston

Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:56 pm
Now if only I could finish my Undine mod, ive only done Spell 1 and Winning animation....
fever - Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 17 346511 fever - Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 17 Undine11
MarioPuyoOfficialForums
MarioPuyoOfficialForums

Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:29 am
Smol_Sanston wrote:Now if only I could finish my Undine mod, ive only done Spell 1 and Winning animation....
fever - Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 17 346511 fever - Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 17 Undine11
Umm,Sanston You Need Undine As A Mod? Already Have On Yoshister's Mods? fever - Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 17 A83fbcv0VqYvAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
MarioPuyoOfficialForums
MarioPuyoOfficialForums

Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:31 am
C3 Next Mods As Puyo Puyo Quest?
KlugtoPuyotoSonic
KlugtoPuyotoSonic

Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:24 am
MarioPuyoOfficialForums
MarioPuyoOfficialForums

Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:28 am
KlugtoPuyotoSonic wrote:here is the new gummy puyo https://www.spriters-resource.com/download/148658/
Nice,How To Add Puyos Into Puyo VS 2?
Yoshister
Yoshister

Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:25 pm
[C3] wrote:
Fun fact, I actually redrew one of the Halloween alt arts to have more material to work with!
fever - Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 17 Img110906_l
fever - Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 17 Unknown

[C3] likes this post

Strawberry
Strawberry
Puyo Player
Puyo Player

Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:32 pm
Yoshister wrote:
[C3] wrote:
Fun fact, I actually redrew one of the Halloween alt arts to have more material to work with!
fever - Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 17 Img110906_l
fever - Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 17 Unknown
Yoshi it totally perfect and she look like it official draw
[C3]
[C3]

Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:48 pm
I could also notice that you did the same,
with halloween Lugo 4 star,
although it seems that you left it without use.

it's similar to what i did whit blue Incubus 6 star,
for make the counter animation.

fever - Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 17 Picture4fever - Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 17 Picture3

but I must admit, you did a good job modifying the images,
you were able to maintain the structure of the drawing without deforming it, that's not easy,
it's still difficult for me to do that,

maybe when i need help with a picture i could count whit you?
Smol_Sanston
Smol_Sanston

Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:03 pm
Happy 8th Anniversary Puyo Quest, and for it, its Chronicle theme'd! Ally And Rafisol!
fever - Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 17 41241210

[C3] likes this post

KlugtoPuyotoSonic
KlugtoPuyotoSonic

Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:30 pm
MarioPuyoOfficialForums wrote:
KlugtoPuyotoSonic wrote:here is the new gummy puyo https://www.spriters-resource.com/download/148658/
i think you need asked a c3 for the gummy puyo from the puyo puyo tetris 2
Smol_Sanston
Smol_Sanston

Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:33 pm
KlugtoPuyotoSonic wrote:
MarioPuyoOfficialForums wrote:
i think you need asked a c3 for the gummy puyo from the puyo puyo tetris 2
if you want the Gummy skin, get it from the Puyo Discord since it can't be posted here
[C3]
[C3]

Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:37 pm
hi hi hi

the wait is over friends,
yes, it's already here.

oof...

well, this was a pretty worked job
It wasn't easy, but I think I did it right
although, I did not make it exactly same as the original version
I can say this will meet your expectations, well I hope so.

I would have finished sooner, but a lot of things kept me busy.

well without further delay, here it comes
the dark specter, which is born from pendant of luwa
the girl with the inverted colols,

Rafisol, is here to usurp the spotlight:

fever - Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 17 Rafisol-PPT2

https://www.dropbox.com/s/s5egclpnzzp0vad/%5BPPC%5D%20Rafisol%20Update.rar?dl=0

you will surely recognize the chronicles style,
in some of the animations.

remember if you find any errors in my mods tell me and I'll fix it.

Last edited by [C3] on Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Smol_Sanston, TSO23 and BBHood217 like this post

Smol_Sanston
Smol_Sanston

Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:46 pm
Holy Moly its Happened!
Smol_Sanston
Smol_Sanston

Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:15 pm
my only complaint , though its a mostly an error, you forgot her pendant for her fever lol
fever - Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 17 2344310

fever - Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 17 Ess_ha11man, you worked hard on dis mod, she's fantastic, you've made one of my friends very happy!
[C3]
[C3]

Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:38 pm
I knew I was forgetting something,
Thanks for letting me know, I have fixed it, here is the update,
I will have to replace the old link with the new one.

MasterofHydrangea and MarioPuyoOfficialForums like this post

Smol_Sanston
Smol_Sanston

Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:50 pm
no problem, two months was worth the wait
MarioPuyoOfficialForums
MarioPuyoOfficialForums

Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:16 am
[C3] wrote:hi hi hi

the wait is over friends,
yes, it's already here.

oof...

well, this was a pretty worked job
It wasn't easy, but I think I did it right
although, I did not make it exactly same as the original version
I can say this will meet your expectations, well I hope so.

I would have finished sooner, but a lot of things kept me busy.

well without further delay, here it comes
the dark specter, which is born from pendant of luwa
the girl with the inverted colols,

Rafisol, is here to usurp the spotlight:

fever - Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 17 Rafisol-PPT2

you will surely recognize the chronicles style,
in some of the animations.

remember if you find any errors in my mods tell me and I'll fix it.
Rafisol Voice Actor Called:Mao?
MarioPuyoOfficialForums
MarioPuyoOfficialForums

Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:21 am
Smol_Sanston wrote:Happy 8th Anniversary Puyo Quest, and for it, its Chronicle theme'd! Ally And Rafisol!
fever - Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 17 41241210
Yes! Happy 8th Anniversary Of Puyo Quest!
MarioPuyoOfficialForums
MarioPuyoOfficialForums

Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:30 am
C3,What's Next Mod Of Puyo VS X Puyo Tetris Or Quest?
Yoshister
Yoshister

Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:54 pm
[C3] wrote:I could also notice that you did the same,
with halloween Lugo 4 star,
although it seems that you left it without use.
It was planned to be a damage, then lose animation but got replaced with suggestions from stanston

It looked cute so I left it in tho

[C3] wrote:
but I must admit, you did a good job modifying the images,
you were able to maintain the structure of the drawing without deforming it, that's not easy,
it's still difficult for me to do that,

maybe when i need help with a picture i could count whit you?
I actually do a lot of fanart outside of puyo mods and stuff, so technically I am an artist

I'd be down to help you with edits like that in the future, though I'll need to check my dms on here more lol
1/2
1/2

Wed May 05, 2021 4:29 am
I got a fan art of Impostor's art (can be used as character selection image). Enjoy it!
fever - Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 17 Impost10

MarioPuyoOfficialForums likes this post

[C3]
[C3]

Mon May 10, 2021 3:58 pm
fever - Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 17 Next-C3-hint-Score

Smol_Sanston, Yoshister and MarioPuyoOfficialForums like this post

Smol_Sanston
Smol_Sanston

Mon May 10, 2021 4:00 pm
Woah, love the new Hint image template~!
MarioPuyoOfficialForums
MarioPuyoOfficialForums

Wed May 12, 2021 2:03 am
[C3] wrote:fever - Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 17 Next-C3-hint-Score
Good C3 Hint
Yoshister
Yoshister

Thu May 13, 2021 4:45 pm
I'm kinda bored so here's a hint on what my next mod will be
fever - Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 17 Yoshi_mod_hints

Props if you can figure it out

[C3] likes this post

[C3]
[C3]

Fri May 14, 2021 8:10 pm
ok, I admit that it's a hard hint
lets see...  The crystal ball, the elf, and the priest tell me it's
one of the elven priest characters,

now, the onion.... mmm...
if it's because of the color, the only option left is

Yana?

Yoshister likes this post

MasterofHydrangea
MasterofHydrangea

Sat May 15, 2021 11:36 am
I hope I'm right but C3's hint is already getting me excited also Rafisol, Lugo and Squares are great!! Yoshister hint is probably an elven priest but i wouldn't which one. Unless it's big brain and it's not an elven priest lel.
Yoshister
Yoshister

Wed May 26, 2021 11:13 pm
Yana's dress looks like an onion to me idk

Regardless, I've finished animating her

Download her if you'd like: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rFfppfpUZ1RkXptpypnmyk0yckAoF1XU/view?usp=sharing

She was a bit tricky to think ideas of but I think I did well with some help and advice from smol.

Like with Lugo, I drew over one of her alts for an extra piece of artwork to work with
fever - Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 17 Fever

[C3] and TSO23 like this post

MarioPuyoOfficialForums
MarioPuyoOfficialForums

Thu May 27, 2021 5:57 am
fever - Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 17 Feverfever - Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 17 Img520807_lSame?
[C3]
[C3]

Fri May 28, 2021 6:41 pm
another good job yoshister,
you're getting better and better
especially the redesign of the images.

I guess I lost, you finished your mod before me
but don't worry, it won't be long.

...I hope so.
Smol_Sanston
Smol_Sanston

Fri May 28, 2021 8:29 pm
I'm still working on two mods, one has 3 animations done, but still WIP in Spell Idea's, and the other (which is a remake) , is also in Spell Idea's WIP - -;;;;
fever - Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 17 43556910
    Winning Animation                                            Spell 1 Idea ( Lupine Heart )

Hope the Mods going well C3 fever - Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 17 Amitie22

MarioPuyoOfficialForums
MarioPuyoOfficialForums

Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:17 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
2424 Theme Packfever - Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 17 Img540105_lfever - Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 17 Img240406_l

Delsin Rowe likes this post

[C3]
[C3]

Mon Jun 07, 2021 1:33 pm
rock & roll amigos

comes to puyo VS the bassist
for the 5-person devil rock band,
stoic attitude, and always
outside of their own rules

let's receive with applause to Costa

fever - Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 17 Costa-11

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8dw1z1vanl7isxi/%5BPPX%5D%20Costa.zip?dl=0

this is the first character that comes with a note
describing the meaning of each of his phrases and chants.
maybe do the same with past and future mods.

Smol_Sanston, TSO23, MasterofHydrangea, KlugtoPuyotoSonic and MarioPuyoOfficialForums like this post

Smol_Sanston
Smol_Sanston

Mon Jun 07, 2021 1:57 pm
Yay , been wanting another Devil Band character ever since Hed and Stornum!

[C3], MasterofHydrangea and MarioPuyoOfficialForums like this post

KlugtoPuyotoSonic
KlugtoPuyotoSonic

Mon Jun 14, 2021 1:51 pm
Smol_Sanston wrote:Yay , been wanting another Devil Band character ever since Hed and Stornum!
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/812637843079036940/854098858619699231/bandicam_2021-06-14_15-15-43-787.jpg i got a 1000,000 points

[C3]
[C3]

Tue Jun 15, 2021 6:08 pm
well...
I know this has nothing to do with this topic, but....
What did you think about E3 of this year?

MasterofHydrangea and MarioPuyoOfficialForums like this post

Smol_Sanston
Smol_Sanston

Tue Jun 15, 2021 6:12 pm
[C3] wrote:well...
I know this has nothing to do with this topic, but....
What did you think about E3 of this year?

a mixed bag, but we got alot of new stuff to look forward to for 2022

[C3]
[C3]

Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:58 pm
and... since we are talking about new stuff for the future...

fever - Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 17 Next-C3-hint-Coat

Smol_Sanston and MarioPuyoOfficialForums like this post

Smol_Sanston
Smol_Sanston

Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:51 pm
fever - Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 17 Klug_n10 Yo...

MarioPuyoOfficialForums
MarioPuyoOfficialForums

Mon Jun 21, 2021 7:22 am
KlugToPuyo
MasterofHydrangea
MasterofHydrangea

Sun Jun 27, 2021 5:52 pm
Whoa ahh another amazing mod C3 my devil bias compels me, and Yoshister Yana looks great as well i love your redraws btw. I'm excited for the other mods in the future. The next hint makes me very excited.

MarioPuyoOfficialForums
MarioPuyoOfficialForums

Wed Jun 30, 2021 6:20 am
i'm bored
MarioPuyoOfficialForums
MarioPuyoOfficialForums

Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:19 am
[C3] wrote:rock & roll amigos

comes to puyo VS the bassist
for the 5-person devil rock band,
stoic attitude, and always
outside of their own rules

let's receive with applause to Costa

fever - Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 17 Costa-11

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8dw1z1vanl7isxi/%5BPPX%5D%20Costa.zip?dl=0

this is the first character that comes with a note
describing the meaning of each of his phrases and chants.
maybe do the same with past and future mods.
Wow
KlugtoPuyotoSonic
KlugtoPuyotoSonic

Sun Jul 11, 2021 2:25 pm
Smol_Sanston wrote:fever - Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 17 Klug_n10 Yo...
hey guess what im making color blind gummy puyo
[C3]
[C3]

Fri Jul 16, 2021 1:31 pm
hi hi hi

I appreciate your patience
I had some complications, that's why it took me a bit

I had to follow instructions from a captain
with good defensive tactics,
and a somewhat rough but fair attitude

here he arrives with his troop, Aegis,
the magic commander, is here to recruit you.

fever - Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 17 Aegis-10

https://www.dropbox.com/s/za9v1slihm99fq0/%5BPPX%5D%20Aegis.zip?dl=0

personally, I never thought that Aegis had such a deep voice.

Smol_Sanston and MasterofHydrangea like this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum