Puyo Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Cut or keep a tree.Today at 2:03 amArtee5
Don't buy the latest model?Today at 1:41 amRenorone
Opening to between rooms got smaller?Yesterday at 4:16 ampiixza
crypto mining Really grown up?Yesterday at 3:59 amArtee5
StrawberryYesterday at 3:32 amRenorone
4. Armadillo Girdled Lizard (South Africa)Sun May 05, 2024 2:39 pmwiwipost
Problems with ZLine rangeSun May 05, 2024 4:18 ambaibua1567
Fotile In-Sink DishwasherSat May 04, 2024 10:21 ampiixza

Go down
cannon9009

puyo - Puyo Puyo Sun's PC Screensaver Empty Puyo Puyo Sun's PC Screensaver

Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:52 pm
study I downloaded a copy of Puyo Puyo Sun and decided to get the english translation so I knew what I was doing and I came across a folder in the files called "puyo3".
cyclops When I looked inside, there was two lone files: "comic.scr" and "grp.dat". Apparently, this game must have come with a fancy screensaver for your computer, but since I'm running a windows 10, and this is a screensaver meant for Windows 95, I can't get it to work on my PC.
Question Does anyone know what this screensaver did or has video of it playing? Or is it possible to get it working?
Exclamation Thanks!
DylanTheProGamer
DylanTheProGamer
Forum Updater
Forum Updater

puyo - Puyo Puyo Sun's PC Screensaver Empty Re: Puyo Puyo Sun's PC Screensaver

Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:00 am
cannon9009 wrote: study I downloaded a copy of Puyo Puyo Sun and decided to get the english translation so I knew what I was doing and I came across a folder in the files called "puyo3".
cyclops When I looked inside, there was two lone files: "comic.scr" and "grp.dat". Apparently, this game must have come with a fancy screensaver for your computer, but since I'm running a windows 10, and this is a screensaver meant for Windows 95, I can't get it to work on my PC.
Question Does anyone know what this screensaver did or has video of it playing? Or is it possible to get it working?
Exclamation Thanks!

I tried looking at a preview using an online website, sadly I didn't get a visual yet, but I did find some strange message from this file:

a hot tea under the hot sun ve got a prob th a Puyo   Are you a s that terr s enough grat <I reached the top o hat are you do by any chance
Are you okay <You sure you
here are you go such a hot day 2to have a n  such a handso as the estee ed Incubus t,Your eye
anna pass through 2"Pass through" you say ready hogg
Suketoudara
up so care ong and cover that hurts :'You have to
c to curry
2I see very unusua  Me catch you <you and I have Puyo  ck nap too
ove you so very  here are you touch
hat a nasty surpr on degrees ng up there s dangerous ebody get th NLagnus the Brave e to that cast et you go there you do the honors te the hea sunburn you have
< The Dark  zard does not requ <the "Dark"  zard Schezo
hat are you up to no hy have you  the sun so b
rGHa ha ha e such a popu DEeeyooooo ng to burn your sk as dark as a gr NHothothot
 the Great zard Schezo  xDInsect so very rude I beg your pardon
<You are a pervert as  s just rude one pervert  ore than enough t as you say nto Puyo he
 the depths d you just dare s dangerous '@so be a good k '?Gaaaaaah ho goes there
t you the perverted
ght there,  no pervert <but the Great zard Schezo hat are you  You pervert n body serves
I thought that  that you  and back then
 such a th hat about  hotter than you atters not ant you to akes you sound  ke a pervert  t tan very qu 15A tanned sk CAaaaaaa aaaaaahhh <The Dark
th the tan and dness that you des

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
I moved from Puyo Nexus! So here I am, a member of the Puyo Center now. Well, that's sad! Sad

Hey hey! Welcome to Puyo Center (A successor to Puyo Nexus)! Here, you can continue the forums (if you were from Puyo Nexus), or for any newbies, this is the forums for the game and series, Puyo Puyo! It is recommended that you sign in your account. If you don't have one, register your account and get started! Have fun here!  Very Happy

My Puyo Games:

Puyo Puyo Chronicles (3DS) (CIA-Based)
Puyo Puyo Tetris (Switch & 3DS (CIA English-Based))
Puyo Puyo 20th Anniversary (3DS) (CIA-Based)
Puyo Pop Fever - Puyo Puyo 7 (All DS) (Flashcart)
Puyo Puyo SUN (PC)
Possible Flash Emulated Puyo Games

My Friend Codes:

Switch Friend Code- SW - 2321 - 9519 - 2612
3DS Friend Code- 1564 - 7109 - 8683

YouTube Account: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHkMI3nW9yGxlcsUHGMaFKQ
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum