Puyo Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Reviews of popular online gamesYesterday at 8:41 pmArtee5
game onlineYesterday at 9:43 amSustains
Can mosquitoes walk?Yesterday at 8:50 amjimmy
where should i go in ThailandYesterday at 8:16 amRenorone
Make Money From BitcoinTue Mar 26, 2024 11:38 pmRenorone
car repair centerTue Mar 26, 2024 1:07 amRenorone
about herbal medicineMon Mar 25, 2024 9:42 amjintana
White quartz countertopSun Mar 24, 2024 5:45 amRenorone

Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More

+46
BBHood217
OSM24
Yingchun Soul
TSO23
Metal engine20
Domelet
MarioPuyoOfficialForums
KlugtoPuyotoSonic
MasterofHydrangea
[C3]
Strawberry
JakeyMan13
Makavo
PlantedWave5190
JustMechas
Yoshister
Kikuno-Ja
Puddinpop116
Goompaolo9500
pasepase114
TheWhiteDevil27
SomePuyoPuyoVS2Player
Zenon Light
tonygameman
aqua2x
Tetriser
Miru
Kiddo2907
Midori709
Cherry Rincon
Smol_Sanston
Red5pizza
DylanTheProGamer
Celerity910
PiGuy314_
PuyoRiderZ
NinoNinoNii
icollectsponges
thegwall
wilsonasmara
DrevGuy 21
eanthesasoriman 500
DanielGames
[PS]IceCreeper909
IceCreeper909
PuyoSturm
50 posters
Go down
Cherry Rincon
Cherry Rincon

Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 6 Empty Re: Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More

Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:29 pm
Merry Christmas everyone and Happy New Year!

Feliz navidad a todos y un próspero año 2019!
[C3]
[C3]

Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 6 Empty Re: Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More

Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:52 pm
HA... HA... HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!
           'feliz año nuevo amigos'

let's say hello to 2019.
Smol_Sanston
Smol_Sanston

Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:40 pm
^_^
Smol_Sanston
Smol_Sanston

Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:47 pm
So c3? whos the next character for puyo vs?
Red5pizza
Red5pizza

Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:41 pm
Hey people, I am back now, I have a lot of fields to post!

Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 6 Field-10
*Fanmade* Fruit Lidelle
Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 6 Field-11
*Fanmade* Santa Rulue
Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 6 Field-12
Red Witch
Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 6 Field-13
Tree Lemres
Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 6 Field-14
Postal Chico

EDIT: Here's even more fields!

Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 6 Field-15
Lux
Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 6 Field-16
Prince Slade
Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 6 Field-17
Big Popoi
Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 6 Field-18
Carrie
Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 6 Field-21
Rosatte
Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 6 Field-20
Popoi
[C3]
[C3]

Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:40 pm
Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 6 Next-C3-hint-Sword

hey sanston, thanks for the texture pack
Now, if you could tell me where I can find
the voices I would appreciate it more.

Last edited by [C3] on Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kiddo2907
Kiddo2907

Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:07 am
Hey guys... I'm new here, and for some time I was scrolling in the good old Puyo Nexus forum before it shut down, and I saw some people trying to make a Classic Costume Pack for old characters like "SUN" or "~n" characters, Schezo for example. I never saw anyone do more than give the idea, so I started doing some things! I'm working in a Cool/SUN Schezo field, even though I still don't know which to use, I'll post them all here for you. I'm making a 20th, a Tetris and a SUN based fields. The 20th-style is almost done, but i got some details that dont get off my head, like the lining, i saw some [C3] mods and his linings are black, 20th linings are brown and tetris linings are colored with difrent colors based on the character... Maybe you guys can help me out?
Smol_Sanston
Smol_Sanston

Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:35 am
Kiddo2907 wrote:Hey guys... I'm new here, and for some time I was scrolling in the good old Puyo Nexus forum before it shut down, and I saw some people trying to make a Classic Costume Pack for old characters like "SUN" or "~n" characters, Schezo for example. I never saw anyone do more than give the idea, so I started doing some things! I'm working in a Cool/SUN Schezo field, even though I still don't know which to use, I'll post them all here for you. I'm making a 20th, a Tetris and a SUN based fields. The 20th-style is almost done, but i got some details that dont get off my head, like the lining, i saw some [C3] mods and his linings are black, 20th linings are brown and tetris linings are colored with difrent colors based on the character... Maybe you guys can help me out?

what program in particular are you using? paint.net, photoshop?
Kiddo2907
Kiddo2907

Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:16 pm
Sanston3000 wrote:
Kiddo2907 wrote:Hey guys... I'm new here, and for some time I was scrolling in the good old Puyo Nexus forum before it shut down, and I saw some people trying to make a Classic Costume Pack for old characters like "SUN" or "~n" characters, Schezo for example. I never saw anyone do more than give the idea, so I started doing some things! I'm working in a Cool/SUN Schezo field, even though I still don't know which to use, I'll post them all here for you. I'm making a 20th, a Tetris and a SUN based fields. The 20th-style is almost done, but i got some details that dont get off my head, like the lining, i saw some [C3] mods and his linings are black, 20th linings are brown and tetris linings are colored with difrent colors based on the character... Maybe you guys can help me out?

what program in particular are you using? paint.net, photoshop?

Paint Tool Sai for resizing/drawing and Aseprite to make the resolutions for the images, is there a problem?
Kiddo2907
Kiddo2907

Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:04 pm
So... I finished the 20th based Field and select images... Here they are!

Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 6 20th_t10

So? Ideas?
Kiddo2907
Kiddo2907

Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:08 pm
Kiddo2907 wrote:So... I finished the 20th based Field and select images... Here they are!

So? Ideas?

Btw... Some disclaimers here... I said i was making a Cool/Sun Schezo right? So i kinda mixed them up... Original Sun Schezo has ONLY the tunics and those things in his shoulders... But Cool Costume Schezo has a necklace (which i didnt use) but his shoulders things (forgot the name) has details on it (which i used), while sun schezo only has a pure blue shoulder thingy. Since the original Sun Costume didnt have that much details since... you know... low pixel resolution... i though it would be a good idea to put those details on... it looks kinda cool. BUT I CAN CHANGE IF YOU GUYS SAY SO... IM JUST A NEWBIE
Smol_Sanston
Smol_Sanston

Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:04 pm
Kiddo2907 wrote:So... I finished the 20th based Field and select images... Here they are!

So? Ideas?

dude... thats really cool
Kiddo2907
Kiddo2907

Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:25 am
Sanston3000 wrote:

So? Ideas?

dude... thats really cool

really!? tnx!
Kiddo2907
Kiddo2907

Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:42 pm

So? Ideas?

OK... i WAS doing the Tetris-based select image... but... Schezo looks like he broke his own neck, and the pose was really hard to do without the armor, i literally spent 3 days trying to do that... but i unfortunally gave up... the 20th-based image i made was actually really cool, and if someoen has other ideas i can edit it... BUT i didnt write this post for nothing! i finished the Sun-based field!... its... cool???.. i dunno, you guys name it, i confess i made it based on the 20th one but... THAT HAND WAS SO DIFICULT it worked out... i got Amitie's spell circles to make the  dark magic circles... So?

Original:
Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 6 Field_10

The one i made:
Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 6 Sun_fi10
PuyoRiderZ

Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 6 Empty Gugugugu Arle for PPVS2

Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:51 am
Can you please do me this favor, guys?

PuyoRiderZ wrote:Can somebody please make a Gugugugu Arle mod for PPVS2, as well as her animations?

Here are the pictures of Gugugugu Arle from PPQ:
↓ [★5]
Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 6 Img229005_l
↓ [★6]
Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 6 Img229006_l
↓ [★7]
Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 6 Img229007_l

And here's her item, the Gugugugu Wand, for some of her animations:
Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 6 Img255006_l

Here's another thing: I think Gugugugu Arle will have different animations from the normal Arle, and her 5th spell will be "Gugutto Bayoe~n!" (ぐぐっとばよえ~ん!).

Oh, and sorry for the late reply, [C3], but thanks for the Minotauros mod!
Kiddo2907
Kiddo2907

Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:21 am
PuyoRiderZ wrote:Can you please do me this favor, guys?

PuyoRiderZ wrote:Can somebody please make a Gugugugu Arle mod for PPVS2, as well as her animations?

↓ [★5]
↓ [★6]
↓ [★7]

Here's another thing: I think Gugugugu Arle will have different animations from the normal Arle, and her 5th spell will be "Gugutto Bayoe~n!" (ぐぐっとばよえ~ん!).

Wow she's so cute! i never saw that costume for her, that 7* pose could be the bayoen spell, i think it would be really cool
PuyoRiderZ

Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:46 am
Kiddo2907 wrote:
PuyoRiderZ wrote:Can you please do me this favor, guys?

↓ [★5]
↓ [★6]
↓ [★7]

Wow she's so cute! i never saw that costume for her, that 7* pose could be the bayoen spell, i think it would be really cool

I think that for her Gugutto Bayoen Spell, she'll have a custom animation that is different from her ★7 pose and normal Arle's Bayoen Spell. In this animation, she makes the same facial expression that normal Arle makes whenever she does her Bayoen Spell.

And as I mentioned before, I think Gugugugu Arle will have different animations from the normal Arle, just like Unusual Ecolo has different animations from the normal Ecolo.
Cherry Rincon
Cherry Rincon

Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:24 pm
I'm back!
This is the new PuyoVS user:
CherryRincon1995
Cherry Rincon
Cherry Rincon

Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:36 am
Happy Puyo Puyo Day!!! 2/4
Cherry Rincon
Cherry Rincon

Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:38 am
ハッピーぷよぷよ日!#PuyoPuyo #ぷよぷよ 2/4
Cherry Rincon
Cherry Rincon

Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:39 pm
Tommorow is Valentine's Day and Puyo Puyo celebrates the day.
Cherry Rincon
Cherry Rincon

Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:37 pm
Happy Valentine's Day!
Thank you for the Puyo Puyo Fans!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feliz día de San Valentín!
Gracias a los fans de Puyo Puyo!!!

Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 6 Valentine-amp-039-s-day-post-2---puyo-puyo_o_4588783
Smol_Sanston
Smol_Sanston

Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:50 pm
[C3] wrote:Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 6 2j0l7np

Hows everything? its been a while, i hope the mods going well
Cherry Rincon
Cherry Rincon

Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:54 am
We are supporting Venezuela, its families and the country, but in Mérida it is supporting itself.
Puyo Puyo is praying for Venezuela.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Estamos apoyando a Venezuela, a sus familias y al país, pero en Mérida se esta apoyando.
La comunidad de Puyo Puyo esta apoyando a Venezuela.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

私たちはベネズエラ、その家族そして国を支援していますが、メリダではそれ自身を支援しています。
ぷよぷよのコミュニティはベネズエラを支援しています。

PRAY FOR VENEZUELA

Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 6 Bandera-venezolana-y-significados
Cherry Rincon
Cherry Rincon

Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:33 pm
Hey, who are about the Snow Miku characters from PPQ?
Smol_Sanston
Smol_Sanston

Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:56 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
.....what?
Smol_Sanston
Smol_Sanston

Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:41 pm
Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 6 Tumblr10
man this place died, wheres c3 when you need him : (
DylanTheProGamer
DylanTheProGamer
Forum Updater
Forum Updater

Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:38 pm
The dark ages are rising in Puyo Center...

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
I moved from Puyo Nexus! So here I am, a member of the Puyo Center now. Well, that's sad! Sad

Hey hey! Welcome to Puyo Center (A successor to Puyo Nexus)! Here, you can continue the forums (if you were from Puyo Nexus), or for any newbies, this is the forums for the game and series, Puyo Puyo! It is recommended that you sign in your account. If you don't have one, register your account and get started! Have fun here!  Very Happy

My Puyo Games:

Puyo Puyo Chronicles (3DS) (CIA-Based)
Puyo Puyo Tetris (Switch & 3DS (CIA English-Based))
Puyo Puyo 20th Anniversary (3DS) (CIA-Based)
Puyo Pop Fever - Puyo Puyo 7 (All DS) (Flashcart)
Puyo Puyo SUN (PC)
Possible Flash Emulated Puyo Games

My Friend Codes:

Switch Friend Code- SW - 2321 - 9519 - 2612
3DS Friend Code- 1564 - 7109 - 8683

YouTube Account: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHkMI3nW9yGxlcsUHGMaFKQ
Cherry Rincon
Cherry Rincon

Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:55 pm
Message reputation : 0% (1 vote)
You are going to hell Puyo Center. PuyoVS mods is going to hell and do not reply this topic.
Good bye.
RIP Puyo Center
Smol_Sanston
Smol_Sanston

Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:16 pm
woah woah, what wrongs with you man?
PuyoSturm
PuyoSturm

Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:06 pm
It's not even April Fools yet, either...
Smol_Sanston
Smol_Sanston

Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:18 pm
its been 2 months since c3's teaser for his next animation mod, i'm kinda worried : (
[C3]
[C3]

Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:48 pm
HEY HEY

HI HI

That this is the end of puyo Center?
but why?
As long as there are loyal users,
forums like this will still alive.

I apologize for not warning before
that I would take a few weeks of vacation.
in my country the summer begins in January
and ends in March

Were you worried about me? aww,
but I came back,
and in the company of a noble warrior of puyo puyo.
brandishing her holy sword,
the adventuress, (and it's said that she can be a princess)
who comes for the glory
Alex is ready!

Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 6 Alex10

https://www.dropbox.com/s/oyyq4bxzjrs6eh2/%5BPPeS%5D%20Alex.rar?dl=0

let's keep alive this community, let's find more followers.
I will continue here being another loyal user,
After all, make mods is one of my favorite hobbies.

Last edited by [C3] on Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
DylanTheProGamer
DylanTheProGamer
Forum Updater
Forum Updater

Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:42 pm
[C3] wrote:HEY HEY

HI HI

That this is the end of puyo Center?
but why?
As long as there are loyal users,
forums like this will still alive.

I apologize for not warning before
that I would take a few weeks of vacation.
in my country the summer begins in January
and ends in March

Were you worried about me? aww,
but I came back,
and in the company of a noble warrior of puyo puyo.
brandishing her holy sword,
the adventuress, (and it's said that she can be a princess)
who comes for the glory
Alex is ready!

Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 6 Xepk5u

https://www.dropbox.com/s/oyyq4bxzjrs6eh2/%5BPPeS%5D%20Alex.rar?dl=0

let's keep alive this community, let's find more followers.
I will continue here being another loyal user,
After all, make mods is one of my favorite hobbies.

Good! Even though Puyo Center is quiet, we still have the mods!

I moved from Puyo Nexus! So here I am, a member of the Puyo Center now. Well, that's sad! Sad

Hey hey! Welcome to Puyo Center (A successor to Puyo Nexus)! Here, you can continue the forums (if you were from Puyo Nexus), or for any newbies, this is the forums for the game and series, Puyo Puyo! It is recommended that you sign in your account. If you don't have one, register your account and get started! Have fun here!  Very Happy

My Puyo Games:

Puyo Puyo SUN (PC)

My Friend Codes:

Celerity910
Celerity910

Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:49 am
It's good to see that C3 is back.
Miru

Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:43 pm
I kinda want to recreate someone from Cranky Food Friends as a joke. So far, my roster right now is full with 24 characters.
[PS]IceCreeper909
[PS]IceCreeper909
Forum Updater
Forum Updater
http://puyocenter.forummotion.com

Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:23 am
Hmm... Hmmm... Hmm-Hmmm... ell, I don't know about you guys, but what if... We put all of out=r heads together and ported PPV2 to something OTHER than PC(Or at least make it RaspberryPi friendly)? With all the people in this thread alone, we've got a decent team.

Hi there 'friend'. How are you?

Sig is love Sig is life, and my perler Sig will destroy your wifu!
Don't forget the Puyo Nexus:(puyonexus.com) COPY AND PASTE THE CONTENTS OF THE PARENTHESES TO GO THE THE NEXUS!!! Razz Razz
Links:
Switch friend code: SW-3961-1739-2104
YouTube: IceCreeper909
Puyo Center: https://puyocenter.forumotion.com/u6
Twitter: IceCreeper909
Steam: IceCreeper909 and/or SirJeff909 (My fathers account)
Your welcome for a long sig.
The rest of my old Nexus sig:
Please sign this petition to localize Puyo Puyo games: https://www.change.org/p/sega-puyo-puyo-localization  :DAnd THIS is the forum on the WBO (World Beyblade Organization) for Nexus refugees: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-PUYO-NEXUS-REFUGEES
This is the REAL replacment to the Nexus! Jon Puyo Central today! https://puyocenter.forumotion.com/  Laughing  Laughing  Very Happy  Very Happy
Smol_Sanston
Smol_Sanston

Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:38 am
err.... why tho?
[PS]IceCreeper909
[PS]IceCreeper909
Forum Updater
Forum Updater
http://puyocenter.forummotion.com

Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:08 pm
To make PPV2 more popular and more accessible. Hell, we may be able to use it as a base for Puyo Puyo Speed.

Hi there 'friend'. How are you?

Sig is love Sig is life, and my perler Sig will destroy your wifu!
Don't forget the Puyo Nexus:(puyonexus.com) COPY AND PASTE THE CONTENTS OF THE PARENTHESES TO GO THE THE NEXUS!!! Razz Razz
Links:
Switch friend code: SW-3961-1739-2104
YouTube: IceCreeper909
Puyo Center: https://puyocenter.forumotion.com/u6
Twitter: IceCreeper909
Steam: IceCreeper909 and/or SirJeff909 (My fathers account)
Your welcome for a long sig.
The rest of my old Nexus sig:
Please sign this petition to localize Puyo Puyo games: https://www.change.org/p/sega-puyo-puyo-localization  :DAnd THIS is the forum on the WBO (World Beyblade Organization) for Nexus refugees: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-PUYO-NEXUS-REFUGEES
This is the REAL replacment to the Nexus! Jon Puyo Central today! https://puyocenter.forumotion.com/  Laughing  Laughing  Very Happy  Very Happy
Smol_Sanston
Smol_Sanston

Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:29 pm
So c3, whats the next mod? some backgrounds or a new character animation *20th backgrounds would be so cool, but who knows*
[C3]
[C3]

Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:12 am
I think many already know what will be my next animation,
But, anyway, I'll give you a hint:

Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 6 Next-C3-hint-Red-Glasses

Last edited by [C3] on Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Smol_Sanston
Smol_Sanston

Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:33 pm
So 3 series at the moment got voices, The doctor series, the summoner series and the magical wall series, can't wait for them to be in vs sooner or later
^  _ ^
Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 6 Doctor10

Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 6 Summon10

Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 6 Magicw10
Tetriser
Tetriser
https://sonargamesmy.wordpress.com/

Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:14 am
Hi hi, returned from Nexus.

And boy, those fields are neato.
Smol_Sanston
Smol_Sanston

Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:26 pm
Oh your here, cool!
DylanTheProGamer
DylanTheProGamer
Forum Updater
Forum Updater

Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:32 pm
[PS]IceCreeper909 wrote:To make PPV2 more popular and more accessible. Hell, we may be able to use it as a base for Puyo Puyo Speed.

Hmm......... Instead of limited slots, how about an EXpansion slot! We'll be able to scroll down the list of expansion characters, while the original characters stay outside?

My Puyo Games:

Puyo Puyo SUN (PC)

My Friend Codes:

Smol_Sanston
Smol_Sanston

Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:07 pm
but that would mean more dropsets, maybe like a slot and a assigned dropset from a existing character
DylanTheProGamer
DylanTheProGamer
Forum Updater
Forum Updater

Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:56 pm
Sanston3000 wrote:but that would mean more dropsets, maybe like a slot and a assigned dropset from a existing character
The expansion characters are the modded characters we have right now. Don't we have the dropsets for each modded characters?

My Puyo Games:

Puyo Puyo SUN (PC)

My Friend Codes:

Smol_Sanston
Smol_Sanston

Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:45 pm
So! puyo quest is gonna do this Steam city event tommorow, and we just got the card files from the update, so here are some fields~
Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 6 Steam_10
Red5pizza
Red5pizza

Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:55 am
Hello people! I done some more fields to post again.
Tarutaru - Frankensteins - Chiquita
Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 6 Field-22Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 6 Field-23Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 6 Field-24
Warlock Series
Albert - Richard - Matthew -  Miriam - Sullivan
Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 6 Field-25Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 6 Field-26Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 6 Field-27Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 6 Field-28Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More - Page 6 Field-29
Smol_Sanston
Smol_Sanston

Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:57 pm
something crossed my mind, hey c3 you play ppq too right? can you share any screenshots of your cards or team?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum