Puyo Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Reviews of popular online gamesYesterday at 8:41 pmArtee5
game onlineYesterday at 9:43 amSustains
Can mosquitoes walk?Yesterday at 8:50 amjimmy
where should i go in ThailandYesterday at 8:16 amRenorone
Make Money From BitcoinTue Mar 26, 2024 11:38 pmRenorone
car repair centerTue Mar 26, 2024 1:07 amRenorone
about herbal medicineMon Mar 25, 2024 9:42 amjintana
White quartz countertopSun Mar 24, 2024 5:45 amRenorone

Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More

+46
BBHood217
OSM24
Yingchun Soul
TSO23
Metal engine20
Domelet
MarioPuyoOfficialForums
KlugtoPuyotoSonic
MasterofHydrangea
[C3]
Strawberry
JakeyMan13
Makavo
PlantedWave5190
JustMechas
Yoshister
Kikuno-Ja
Puddinpop116
Goompaolo9500
pasepase114
TheWhiteDevil27
SomePuyoPuyoVS2Player
Zenon Light
tonygameman
aqua2x
Tetriser
Miru
Kiddo2907
Midori709
Cherry Rincon
Smol_Sanston
Red5pizza
DylanTheProGamer
Celerity910
PiGuy314_
PuyoRiderZ
NinoNinoNii
icollectsponges
thegwall
wilsonasmara
DrevGuy 21
eanthesasoriman 500
DanielGames
[PS]IceCreeper909
IceCreeper909
PuyoSturm
50 posters
Go down
wilsonasmara
wilsonasmara

make - Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More Empty Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More

Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:50 am
Message reputation : 100% (3 votes)
Let's make Creative Puyo Puyo VS Mods! Just because the forum in Puyonexus will be locked and read only, Doesn't mean we can't post more mods, Right?

TOAD99 likes this post

PuyoSturm
PuyoSturm

make - Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More Empty Re: Let's make Creative Puyo Puyo VS Mods!

Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:20 am
wilsonasmara wrote:Let's make Creative Puyo Puyo VS Mods! Just because the forum in Puyonexus will be locked and read only, Doesn't mean we can't post more mods, Right?

You are correct about that, but make sure to follow the rules if you want to have a happy time.
wilsonasmara
wilsonasmara

make - Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More Empty Re: Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More

Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:51 am
PuyoSturm wrote:
wilsonasmara wrote:Let's make Creative Puyo Puyo VS Mods! Just because the forum in Puyonexus will be locked and read only, Doesn't mean we can't post more mods, Right?

You are correct about that, but make sure to follow the rules if you want to have a happy time.

Sure. Up next is my very first mod, a Trio of 3 Fever characters in one board called "Fever Girls" (a.k.a. Amitie, Raffine, and Rider)

But i edited the field and now Amitie has a skirt on the field image file via mspaint. Is it okay? I am not being creepy here, just doing some variant of art and style improvements, that's all. If you accept this, i can upload it.
PuyoSturm
PuyoSturm

make - Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More Empty Re: Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More

Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:59 am
wilsonasmara wrote:
PuyoSturm wrote:

Sure. Up next is my very first mod, a Trio of 3 Fever characters in one board called "Fever Girls" (a.k.a. Amitie, Raffine, and Rider)

But i edited the field and now Amitie has a skirt on the field image file via mspaint. Is it okay? I am not being creepy here, just doing some variant of art and style improvements, that's all. If you accept this, i can upload it.

Okay then, you can do so. Just so you know, there's a separate place for the 18+ stuff.
wilsonasmara
wilsonasmara

Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:03 am
PuyoSturm wrote:
wilsonasmara wrote:
PuyoSturm wrote:

Okay then, you can do so. Just so you know, there's a separate place for the 18+ stuff.

Okay. Btw, In that 18+ section, may i upload this? An image of: "Amitie in a Pantyshot"
I am just asking, not to get off topic, i know.
PuyoSturm
PuyoSturm

Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:37 am
wilsonasmara wrote:
PuyoSturm wrote:
wilsonasmara wrote:
PuyoSturm wrote:

Okay. Btw, In that 18+ section, may i upload this? An image of: "Amitie in a Pantyshot"

You can do so.
IceCreeper909
IceCreeper909
Forum Creator
Forum Creator
https://puyocenter.forumotion.com

Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:38 am
PuyoSturm wrote:
wilsonasmara wrote:
PuyoSturm wrote:
wilsonasmara wrote:
PuyoSturm wrote:

You can do so.
I agree
IceCreeper909
IceCreeper909
Forum Creator
Forum Creator
https://puyocenter.forumotion.com

Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:48 am
[PS]IceCreeper909
[PS]IceCreeper909
Forum Updater
Forum Updater
http://puyocenter.forummotion.com

Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:38 pm
Swell. If people are already posting mods here, this place should do great!

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
Hi there 'friend'. How are you?

Sig is love Sig is life, and my perler Sig will destroy your wifu!
Don't forget the Puyo Nexus:(puyonexus.com) COPY AND PASTE THE CONTENTS OF THE PARENTHESES TO GO THE THE NEXUS!!! Razz Razz
Links:
Switch friend code: SW-3961-1739-2104
YouTube: IceCreeper909
Puyo Center: https://puyocenter.forumotion.com/u6
Twitter: IceCreeper909
Steam: IceCreeper909 and/or SirJeff909 (My fathers account)
Your welcome for a long sig.
The rest of my old Nexus sig:
Please sign this petition to localize Puyo Puyo games: https://www.change.org/p/sega-puyo-puyo-localization  :DAnd THIS is the forum on the WBO (World Beyblade Organization) for Nexus refugees: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-PUYO-NEXUS-REFUGEES
This is the REAL replacment to the Nexus! Jon Puyo Central today! https://puyocenter.forumotion.com/  Laughing  Laughing  Very Happy  Very Happy
wilsonasmara
wilsonasmara

Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:08 pm
http://www.mediafire.com/file/7oh4whh9m110v52/PPVS+%5BPPF%5D+Amitie+%2B+Raffina+%2B+Lidelle.zip
Up there is the Character of: The Fever Girls! It contains Amitie as their Leader, recruited by Raffine and Rider. To make it more complex, Their voices are merged! They have a Field of Red, an Icon of 3 heads, a Pink nametag, and the girls have each 1 PPF1 different Select Poses.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/fksm4l2koupv33g/PPVS+%5BPP%5D+Madou+Girls.zip
Up here is the Character of Madou Girls! Arle Nadja and her 3 friends from the Original Series: Draco Centauros the Dragon Woman, Witch the young sorceress, And Harpy the Angel! They have a Merged voice pattern in a different style than Amitie, Raffine, and Rider's.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/l8lp18smfuzymsh/PPVS+%5BPPX%5D+Boss+Trio.zip
Up here is the Character of Boss Trio. Led by Satan, the Man in Charge of the Puyo Puyo World (in my fiction), recruited by Ms. Accord, Amitie's Arch Rival who thinks NO magic user is Better than her! (in my fiction) and Ecolo, a Space Travelling Guardian Blob Man, who once Possessed Arle into Dark Arle (I don't believe in that Silly plot of PP7)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/fss5w5wuuvi1z7i/PPVS%20Amitie%20and%20Sonic%20%28Both%20JP%20+%20ENG%29.zip
Up Here is a Character of: Amitie and Sonic!

This is a Special Character to Commemorate the Past Crossover events:
1. Sonic Runners Puyo Puyo Event
2. Puyo Puyo Quest Sonic Event

Let's Hope that the Next Sonic X Puyo Puyo Crossover Is Not an Event, but A REAL LEGITIMATE GAME!!!
DanielGames
DanielGames

Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:47 am
From the depths of PPF2 Klug's Spellbook ;
Here comes the ONE
The ONLY
STRANGE KLUG (but the PPF2 version)

+Strange+Klug.rar]https://www.dropbox.com/home?preview=%5BPPF2%5D+Strange+Klug.rar

Basically it is an old mod i made but with newly added PPT style animations (Be warned this is one of my first mods so dont expect some godlike skills and anything)

(dont worry PP20th Field and a better select COMING SOON)[/center]

Enjoy~! Very Happy
eanthesasoriman 500
eanthesasoriman 500
Admin
Admin

Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:07 pm
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
I have been wondering... WHAT IF... The Characters that weren't playable but did appear in PPT got a mod with PPT Style Animations?
DanielGames
DanielGames

Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:25 am
eanthesasoriman 500 wrote:I have been wondering... WHAT IF... The Characters that weren't playable but did appear in PPT got a mod with PPT Style Animations?

I can try to make them (even though they would look trash)
DrevGuy 21
DrevGuy 21

Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:36 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
DanielGames wrote:
eanthesasoriman 500 wrote:I have been wondering... WHAT IF... The Characters that weren't playable but did appear in PPT got a mod with PPT Style Animations?

I can try to make them (even though they would look trash)

Well, at least you can try.
wilsonasmara
wilsonasmara

Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:56 pm
IceCreeper909 wrote:Swell. If people are already posting mods here, this place should do great!

Let's All hope they get here!
thegwall
thegwall

Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:27 pm
has anybody tried importing the dr robotnik ppt mod into vs?
icollectsponges
icollectsponges
http://icollectsponges.tumblr.com

Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:12 pm
Roadhog from Overwatch.

make - Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More ZYSZJzI

Includes playfield, icon, and voice lines.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/vgey37jsw70vycy/%5BOW%5D_Roadhog.rar
[C3]
[C3]

Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:24 pm
HI HI HI

my friends i'm back, and I make my debut in this new forum
  ready for action, my to-do list is now empty,
  but I have many ideas in mind to fill it.

and this is the first thing I have to offer them
  these are fields made by me, in my last publications I only made animations
  I didn't have time to modify other things,
  Well, now I offer something more:

make - Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More 4jrgn4
 make - Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More 2emmkxv
 make - Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More 30agq5s
 make - Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More 2d82rn6
 make - Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More 1pwj7c

Stay tuned, more surprises will come soon.
NinoNinoNii
NinoNinoNii

Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:06 pm
How about working on the three remaining Madou characters with voices in Quest: Chico, Minotauros and Jarne?
NinoNinoNii
NinoNinoNii

Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:51 pm
Double posting but showing some sprites for Ally! She's ready for animations.

make - Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More Ally10

credit to Sanston from discord
[C3]
[C3]

Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:46 am
HI HI

I've been making other kinds of changes,
first, I made a small change in lagnus animations,
in the spell 1 the right hand now moves,

https://www.dropbox.com/s/o3uzbhd4sucw3mn/lagnus%20update.rar?dl=0

second,  I made a change in incubus voices
in the spell 2 he says "boku no na maiba (my name is)"
change it by the phrase of the counterspell
and now in the counter he says "misterious rose"

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hhyhg8tem8k15t4/Incubus%20Voice%20update.rar?dl=0

That is all for now, Soon a new character will arrive,
to be part of Puyo VS.

make - Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More Next-C3-hint-Scepter

Last edited by [C3] on Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
thegwall
thegwall

Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:56 pm
[C3] wrote:
That is all for now, Soon a new character will arrive,
to be part of Puyo VS.

make - Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More 32zt72a
nobody in puyo has a scepter, you cant fool me c3
eanthesasoriman 500
eanthesasoriman 500
Admin
Admin

Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:16 pm
CHICO
PuyoSturm
PuyoSturm

Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:41 pm
Technically a staff, but okay. She's from Yo~n, just so you have an idea of which game she originated from.

Last edited by PuyoSturm on Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo fix)
PuyoRiderZ

Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:32 am
NinoNinoNii wrote:Double posting but showing some sprites for Ally! She's ready for animations.

make - Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More Ally10

credit to Sanston from discord

Um...where's the full-size version?
NinoNinoNii
NinoNinoNii

Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:44 pm
PuyoRiderZ wrote:Um...where's the full-size version?
https://i.imgur.com/sBOfxI4.png
PuyoRiderZ

Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:48 pm
NinoNinoNii wrote:
PuyoRiderZ wrote:Um...where's the full-size version?
https://i.imgur.com/sBOfxI4.png
I hope [C3] notices this version, and uses it instead of the downsized version!
[C3]
[C3]

Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:02 pm
on autum leaves
a young girl is on her knees
praying for all us

chico is here to tell us what does the future holds

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d5rhcu2clool86t/Chico.rar?dl=0

some say that what she carries is a staff
others say it's a scepter
For me, because of the shape and appearance it has, looks like a scepter

Anyway, it's my opinion.

oh, and of course I noticed those sprites
that was a really good job with ally.
I could gladly turn them into animations
and so enlarge my list,
that's right, there are still more surprises.

Oh by the way, the package has everything, except the name.
Smol_Sanston
Smol_Sanston

Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:57 pm
hi guys, im sanston, im that guy that created that ally sprite sheet *Nico you didn't ask permission from me first : (* heres the actual sheet make - Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More Ally11
this sheet isn't really all that good, but i don't mind if c3 uses it ^ ^;
Smol_Sanston
Smol_Sanston

Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:42 pm
i can't do rafisol tho, since theres only ONE artwork i can use for sprites T^T
make - Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More Img514606_l
PuyoRiderZ

Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:48 pm
Sanston3000 wrote:hi guys, im sanston, im that guy that created that ally sprite sheet *Nico you didn't ask permission from me first : (* heres the actual sheet make - Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More Ally11
this sheet isn't really all that good, but i don't mind if c3 uses it ^  ^;
I tried to view the full-sized version of this image, but it didn't work! Servimg.com only shows us the downsized version!
Smol_Sanston
Smol_Sanston

Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:54 pm
PuyoRiderZ

Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:25 pm
Thanks, Sanston! I was able to get the download link for 100% size, thanks to you! I hope that [C3] uses this version of Ally's sprites instead of the Servimg.com version!

[C3], here's the download link for the 100%-size version of Ally's sprites:
https://photos-3.dropbox.com/t/2/AADKu5Je3bsUzliDNyiSnp4HTG7-HBM6XhGbVDS8xrHpvQ/12/1005750592/png/32x32/3/1523782800/0/2/Ally.png/EICttscKGAUgBygH/EgAW7b6T9I8IHSVK-brTYuTJUOAxVJqzwtIhRtiAMCM?dl=0&preserve_transparency=1&size=32x32&size_mode=5
I hope the image itself isn't glitchy, though....

Last edited by PuyoRiderZ on Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Smol_Sanston
Smol_Sanston

Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:54 pm
He doesn't really HAVE to... .3.
PuyoRiderZ

Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:24 pm
Sanston3000 wrote:He doesn't really HAVE to... .3.
Why not? I'm worried that he'll take the version that is the wrong size!
PiGuy314_
PiGuy314_
Puyo Player
Puyo Player

Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:46 pm
I'm actually gonna try to animate ally with no knowledge of puyo vs animation other than the help page. Wish me luck.
Smol_Sanston
Smol_Sanston

Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:00 am
i DID make this idea of what it would look like .<.
make - Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More Ally_s10
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z3vfs185urzgc15/ally%20spell%20ideas.png?dl=0
PiGuy314_
PiGuy314_
Puyo Player
Puyo Player

Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:32 am
Ok. Ill try my best to replicate those. Im gonna need to work out the paths, though. Don't know how those work.

MarioPuyoOfficialForums likes this post

Smol_Sanston
Smol_Sanston

Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:38 am
Trust me, i have no clue how people make 100% good animations with this... -_-

plus you might wanna look at the PPC animations of her for a more better refrence
PiGuy314_
PiGuy314_
Puyo Player
Puyo Player

Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:40 am
How the heck do some people constantly do this? I got confused at the part where you get to create paths.

Last edited by PiGuy314_ on Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I forgot a vital detail)
Smol_Sanston
Smol_Sanston

Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:43 am
who knows... the only reason im here is because someone was showing my month old ally sprites without my permission -__-;
PiGuy314_
PiGuy314_
Puyo Player
Puyo Player

Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:45 am
Maybe I can find a person who knows how to use the Animation editor really well

MarioPuyoOfficialForums likes this post

Smol_Sanston
Smol_Sanston

Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:46 am
That would be C3 or..... i dunno
Smol_Sanston
Smol_Sanston

Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:54 pm
DanielGames
DanielGames

Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:22 am
Sanston3000 wrote:hi guys, im sanston, im that guy that created that ally sprite sheet *Nico you didn't ask permission from me first : (* heres the actual sheet make - Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More Ally11
i might try to animate it but i will look not as good and cool as [C3] would....
PuyoRiderZ

Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:27 am
DanielGames wrote:
i might try to animate it but i will look not as good and cool as [C3] would....
That version is downsized. Servimg.com only shows us the downsized version. Download and use this version instead:
https://photos-3.dropbox.com/t/2/AADKu5Je3bsUzliDNyiSnp4HTG7-HBM6XhGbVDS8xrHpvQ/12/1005750592/png/32x32/3/1523782800/0/2/Ally.png/EICttscKGAUgBygH/EgAW7b6T9I8IHSVK-brTYuTJUOAxVJqzwtIhRtiAMCM?dl=0&preserve_transparency=1&size=32x32&size_mode=5
Smol_Sanston
Smol_Sanston

Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:36 pm
i do wanna add on to the ally and archan sprites, since i feel like they need more...
Smol_Sanston
Smol_Sanston

Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:43 pm
Smol_Sanston
Smol_Sanston

Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:13 pm
make - Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More Charac10
i NEED these characters in ppvs! *archans done at the moment*
Smol_Sanston
Smol_Sanston

Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:27 pm
make - Puyo Puyo VS Modifications of Characters, Skins, and More Mandra10
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kjydzk2pxgyet9g/Mandrake.png?dl=0
to begin with, i made these for a starter sprite set for mandrake .3., c3 can use these if he likes
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum