4 Posts - 15%
2 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 7%
1 Post - 4%
1 Post - 4%
Keywords

backgrounds  Mobile  mods  puyo  

Go down

Did you want Nexus back, or you prefer Puyo Center?

2 - 33%
4 - 67%

Total Votes: 6
Admin
Admin
View user profile

Puyo Center Experience Survey #2

on Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:47 pm
Yet again with the inactivity of Puyo Center, I decided to make another survey. I'm planning to lock this at the start of May (In my region of course).

NOTE: This is a different question. All different surveys are different questions. If you have a good idea of adding an experience question, pls PM me.

Last edited by DylanTheProGamer on Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo Fix)

Hey hey! Welcome to Puyo Center (A successor to Puyo Nexus)! Here, you can continue the forums here (if you were from Puyo Nexus), or for any newbies, this is the forums for the game and series, Puyo Puyo! It is recommended that you sign in your account. If you don't have one, register your account and get started! Have fun here!  Very Happy

My Puyo Games:

Puyo Pop Fever - Puyo Puyo 7 (All DS)
Puyo Puyo SUN (PC)
Possible Flash Emulated Puyo Games

My Friend Codes:

Switch Friend Code- SW - 2321 - 9519 - 2612
3DS Friend Code- 1564 - 7109 - 8683
Admin
Admin
View user profile

Re: Puyo Center Experience Survey #2

on Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:48 pm
Plus, I'm thinking of adding another section called, 'Legacy'. It's when topics are old and inactive, they are posted here (remember, they are NOT locked). If any topics in the Legacy section becomes active, they will be sent back to where they came from!

Hey hey! Welcome to Puyo Center (A successor to Puyo Nexus)! Here, you can continue the forums here (if you were from Puyo Nexus), or for any newbies, this is the forums for the game and series, Puyo Puyo! It is recommended that you sign in your account. If you don't have one, register your account and get started! Have fun here!  Very Happy

My Puyo Games:

Puyo Puyo SUN (PC)

My Friend Codes:

Admin
Admin
View user profile

on Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:50 pm
So, I'm starting with my first vote on Nexus, because, WHY NOT? XD

My Puyo Games:

Puyo Puyo SUN (PC)

My Friend Codes:

Admin
Admin
View user profile

on Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:52 pm
Wow! So far, most people are preferring Nexus than Center. You guys REALLY miss Puyo Nexus after the forums shutdown. I wish that it came back too. Sadly, sometimes things won't come back, so it's time to move on.

Looking forward to more votes!

My Puyo Games:

Puyo Puyo SUN (PC)

My Friend Codes:

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum