Puyo Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Wall oven thoughts?Yesterday at 6:12 amnanam88
help finding toilet optionsYesterday at 2:16 amArtee5
Sunrise within 30 minutes has UVA UVB rays.Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:41 pmjintana
Coconut (Ma-Praow)Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:12 amwiwipost
earning tipsWed Apr 17, 2024 1:37 amRenorone
hours of sleep To be perfectTue Apr 16, 2024 2:59 amArtee5
Is there a way to make them talk better ?Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:43 amRenorone

Should Puyo Pop Fever get an HD 16:9 Refurbishment?

+4
[PS]IceCreeper909
IceCreeper909
DylanTheProGamer
wilsonasmara
8 posters
Go down
wilsonasmara
wilsonasmara

fever - Should Puyo Pop Fever get an HD 16:9 Refurbishment? Empty Should Puyo Pop Fever get an HD 16:9 Refurbishment?

Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:48 pm
Hey guys, i decided to make this because of Puyo Puyo Tetris being the Second 21st Century Puyo Game being released for PC Last February 2018.

Do you want Puyo Pop Fever 1 to get an HD 16x9 Refurbishment?

Here are some details!

Puyo Puyo Fever! ReBirth (Short of PPFR) is my wish of SEGA's puyo game. PPFR is an HD 16:9 widescreen remake of PPF1. It will support: 640x360, 800x450, 1024x576, 1280x720, 1366x768, even 1920x1080 and 2560x1440!

1. Also PPFR will allow you to create new slots of characters without having to replace them!
2. PPFR will also provide this! PPFR Editors and Tools to mod the characters and their AI difficulty, Dropset Pattern, and Sprite replacements will also be made easier!
3. You can set MORE than 24 Characters!

And you can also do these!

1. In Single player, you can play Normal mode, Classic mode (TSU), Nonstop Fever, and this new mode; SUPER FEVER!! And if you want, All the modes from Puyo Puyo 20th and Chronicles might be available.
2. Super Fever is the upgraded version of Fever Rule! Every All clear grants you 15 seconds in the fever timer, and in Fever mode, up to 60 seconds!
3. You can also play Online and LAN instead of Double Puyo Pop!
4. In Free Battle, you can choose up to: 3 CPU characters!

The story remains the same.

If you think this will be a great topic, please discuss! Thank you.
DylanTheProGamer
DylanTheProGamer
Forum Updater
Forum Updater

fever - Should Puyo Pop Fever get an HD 16:9 Refurbishment? Empty Re: Should Puyo Pop Fever get an HD 16:9 Refurbishment?

Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:38 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
wilsonasmara wrote:Hey guys, i decided to make this because of Puyo Puyo Tetris being the Second 21st Century Puyo Game being released for PC Last February 2018.

Here are some details!

Puyo Puyo Fever! ReBirth (Short of PPFR) is my wish of SEGA's puyo game. PPFR is an HD 16:9 widescreen remake of PPF1. It will support: 640x360, 800x450, 1024x576, 1280x720, 1366x768, even 1920x1080 and 2560x1440!

1. Also PPFR will allow you to create new slots of characters without having to replace them!
2. PPFR will also provide this! PPFR Editors and Tools to mod the characters and their AI difficulty, Dropset Pattern, and Sprite replacements will also be made easier!

1. In Single player, you can play Normal mode, Classic mode (TSU), Nonstop Fever, and this new mode; SUPER FEVER!! And if you want, All the modes from Puyo Puyo 20th and Chronicles might be available.
2. Super Fever is the upgraded version of Fever Rule! Every All clear grants you 15 seconds in the fever timer, and in Fever mode, up to 60 seconds!

That is an amazing reboot to Puyo Pop Fever! I surely want something more than just a Puyo Fever game! However, in order to get and place mods, this might take a while to format some mods to fit the game. We should make sure it finds any MAXIMUM difficulty triggers by holding a button and selecting the character (just you know, for pros at least?). Anyways, this is a great idea to a reboot to Puyo Pop Fever (PLUS, the Super Fever!), and hopefully could be confirmed!

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
I moved from Puyo Nexus! So here I am, a member of the Puyo Center now. Well, that's sad! Sad

Hey hey! Welcome to Puyo Center (A successor to Puyo Nexus)! Here, you can continue the forums (if you were from Puyo Nexus), or for any newbies, this is the forums for the game and series, Puyo Puyo! It is recommended that you sign in your account. If you don't have one, register your account and get started! Have fun here!  Very Happy

My Puyo Games:

Puyo Puyo Chronicles (3DS) (CIA-Based)
Puyo Puyo Tetris (Switch & 3DS (CIA English-Based))
Puyo Puyo 20th Anniversary (3DS) (CIA-Based)
Puyo Pop Fever - Puyo Puyo 7 (All DS) (Flashcart)
Puyo Puyo SUN (PC)
Possible Flash Emulated Puyo Games

My Friend Codes:

Switch Friend Code- SW - 2321 - 9519 - 2612
3DS Friend Code- 1564 - 7109 - 8683

YouTube Account: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHkMI3nW9yGxlcsUHGMaFKQ
IceCreeper909
IceCreeper909
Forum Creator
Forum Creator
https://puyocenter.forumotion.com

fever - Should Puyo Pop Fever get an HD 16:9 Refurbishment? Empty Re: Should Puyo Pop Fever get an HD 16:9 Refurbishment?

Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:35 am
wilsonasmara wrote:Hey guys, i decided to make this because of Puyo Puyo Tetris being the Second 21st Century Puyo Game being released for PC Last February 2018.

Here are some details!

Honestly, I would rather see PPF2 get the remaster treatment since that one was not in English or have an HD Duo featuring PPF and PPF2 also the extra modes honestly would be unnecessary but I would like to See PPF2 character in PPF and I fell like the mod tools should be PC, MAC, and Linux exclusive since I dont know how they would implement it to console

Hello.
[PS]IceCreeper909
[PS]IceCreeper909
Forum Updater
Forum Updater
http://puyocenter.forummotion.com

Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:02 am
I think it's a great idea, SEGA better be listering!

Hi there 'friend'. How are you?

Sig is love Sig is life, and my perler Sig will destroy your wifu!
Don't forget the Puyo Nexus:(puyonexus.com) COPY AND PASTE THE CONTENTS OF THE PARENTHESES TO GO THE THE NEXUS!!! Razz Razz
Links:
Switch friend code: SW-3961-1739-2104
YouTube: IceCreeper909
Puyo Center: https://puyocenter.forumotion.com/u6
Twitter: IceCreeper909
Steam: IceCreeper909 and/or SirJeff909 (My fathers account)
Your welcome for a long sig.
The rest of my old Nexus sig:
Please sign this petition to localize Puyo Puyo games: https://www.change.org/p/sega-puyo-puyo-localization  :DAnd THIS is the forum on the WBO (World Beyblade Organization) for Nexus refugees: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-PUYO-NEXUS-REFUGEES
This is the REAL replacment to the Nexus! Jon Puyo Central today! https://puyocenter.forumotion.com/  Laughing  Laughing  Very Happy  Very Happy
DylanTheProGamer
DylanTheProGamer
Forum Updater
Forum Updater

Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:56 pm
Scratch that then! -_-
I would just prefer PPF2 since I almost forgot that they didn't finish the English patch yet (beta on Playstation 2).

I moved from Puyo Nexus! So here I am, a member of the Puyo Center now. Well, that's sad! Sad

Hey hey! Welcome to Puyo Center (A successor to Puyo Nexus)! Here, you can continue the forums (if you were from Puyo Nexus), or for any newbies, this is the forums for the game and series, Puyo Puyo! It is recommended that you sign in your account. If you don't have one, register your account and get started! Have fun here!  Very Happy

My Puyo Games:

Puyo Puyo Chronicles (3DS) (CIA-Based)
Puyo Puyo Tetris (Switch & 3DS (CIA English-Based))
Puyo Puyo 20th Anniversary (3DS) (CIA-Based)
Puyo Pop Fever - Puyo Puyo 7 (All DS) (Flashcart)
Puyo Puyo SUN (PC)
Possible Flash Emulated Puyo Games

My Friend Codes:

Switch Friend Code- SW - 2321 - 9519 - 2612
3DS Friend Code- 1564 - 7109 - 8683

YouTube Account: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHkMI3nW9yGxlcsUHGMaFKQ
thegwall
thegwall

Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:11 pm
realest hd remaster - sun with:
-ability to play the campaign in tsu mode
-psx intro upscaled with waifu2x
-the discstation anime shorts unlocked through cheevos (example: unlock schezo losing his sword anime short by completing game on hard)
-rally mode with all the tsu enemies (no-shows in sun get blank fields)
-yon voices as alt voices

then sega ruins it with denuvo Neutral
wilsonasmara
wilsonasmara

Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:56 am
fever - Should Puyo Pop Fever get an HD 16:9 Refurbishment? Puyo_puyo_fever_rebirth___character_select_screen_by_wilsonasmara-dc6i1le

fever - Should Puyo Pop Fever get an HD 16:9 Refurbishment? Puyo_puyo_fever_rebirth___free_battle_screen_by_wilsonasmara-dcf7wg4

fever - Should Puyo Pop Fever get an HD 16:9 Refurbishment? Puyo_puyo_fever_rebirth___story_mode_battle_screen_by_wilsonasmara-dcf7xdi

These are the preview ofsome of the screens from PPF1. Made by me and from scratch in MS Paint.
IceCreeper909
IceCreeper909
Forum Creator
Forum Creator

Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:09 pm
wilsonasmara wrote:fever - Should Puyo Pop Fever get an HD 16:9 Refurbishment? Puyo_puyo_fever_rebirth___character_select_screen_by_wilsonasmara-dc6i1le

fever - Should Puyo Pop Fever get an HD 16:9 Refurbishment? Puyo_puyo_fever_rebirth___free_battle_screen_by_wilsonasmara-dcf7wg4

fever - Should Puyo Pop Fever get an HD 16:9 Refurbishment? Puyo_puyo_fever_rebirth___story_mode_battle_screen_by_wilsonasmara-dcf7xdi

These are the preview of some of the screens from PPF1. Made by me and from scratch in MS Paint.

Great! there should also be an 8 player mode like the DS version as well

Hello.
IceCreeper909
IceCreeper909
Forum Creator
Forum Creator

Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:23 pm
Ok, I now made a menu for a fever era collection of Puyo games!

fever - Should Puyo Pop Fever get an HD 16:9 Refurbishment? Ppf_co10

P.S I also made a transparent version of an English PPF2 logo

fever - Should Puyo Pop Fever get an HD 16:9 Refurbishment? Puyo_p10

More info coming soon

Hello.
Red5pizza
Red5pizza

Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:56 pm
Sorry if I was very late to say this but, that sounds like a good idea to see Puyo Pop Fever to get an HD 16:9 Refurbishment! That's really a good concept!
TheWhiteDevil27
TheWhiteDevil27

Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:30 am
Yes but only if it includes Fever 2. Then, it should be called the Puyo Puyo Fever 1 & 2 HD Collection or something like that.
Red5pizza
Red5pizza

Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:15 am
TheWhiteDevil27 wrote:Yes but only if it includes Fever 2. Then, it should be called the Puyo Puyo Fever 1 & 2 HD Collection or something like that.
That sounds good, but what if Carbuncle and Popoi were made playable but unlockable characters in the Fever 2 HD Remake like Fever 1 HD Remake?
Goompaolo9500
Goompaolo9500

Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:13 pm
It ain’t Puyo Pop Fever, that was 16 years ago. Honestly, the modern Puyo Puyo logo is currently used since 15th Anniversary. Recently used for Puyo Puyo Tetris 2. The English and Japanese Version of the Modern Logo is similar in which the common thing that it reads “Puyo Puyo / ぷよぷよ”. To be honest, will it be nice if it will be called “Puyo Puyo Fever - Popping Puzzle Pack!”?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum