Puyo Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Wall oven thoughts?Today at 6:12 amnanam88
help finding toilet optionsToday at 2:16 amArtee5
Coconut (Ma-Praow)Yesterday at 7:12 amwiwipost
earning tipsYesterday at 1:37 amRenorone
hours of sleep To be perfectTue Apr 16, 2024 2:59 amArtee5
Is there a way to make them talk better ?Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:43 amRenorone

Go down
DylanTheProGamer
DylanTheProGamer
Forum Updater
Forum Updater

puyo - Puyo Puyo 20th Anniversary Translation Empty Puyo Puyo 20th Anniversary Translation

Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:56 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Is the Puyo Puyo 20th Anniversary discontinued, or is the project still a work in progress?

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
I moved from Puyo Nexus! So here I am, a member of the Puyo Center now. Well, that's sad! Sad

Hey hey! Welcome to Puyo Center (A successor to Puyo Nexus)! Here, you can continue the forums (if you were from Puyo Nexus), or for any newbies, this is the forums for the game and series, Puyo Puyo! It is recommended that you sign in your account. If you don't have one, register your account and get started! Have fun here!  Very Happy

My Puyo Games:

Puyo Puyo Chronicles (3DS) (CIA-Based)
Puyo Puyo Tetris (Switch & 3DS (CIA English-Based))
Puyo Puyo 20th Anniversary (3DS) (CIA-Based)
Puyo Pop Fever - Puyo Puyo 7 (All DS) (Flashcart)
Puyo Puyo SUN (PC)
Possible Flash Emulated Puyo Games

My Friend Codes:

Switch Friend Code- SW - 2321 - 9519 - 2612
3DS Friend Code- 1564 - 7109 - 8683

YouTube Account: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHkMI3nW9yGxlcsUHGMaFKQ
PuyoSturm
PuyoSturm

puyo - Puyo Puyo 20th Anniversary Translation Empty Re: Puyo Puyo 20th Anniversary Translation

Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:39 am
DylanTheProGamer wrote:Is the Puyo Puyo 20th Anniversary discontinued, or is the project still a work in progress?

Last time I checked, the translation went on indefinite hold after a server crash destroyed several critical files.
DylanTheProGamer
DylanTheProGamer
Forum Updater
Forum Updater

puyo - Puyo Puyo 20th Anniversary Translation Empty Re: Puyo Puyo 20th Anniversary Translation

Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:15 pm
PuyoSturm wrote:
DylanTheProGamer wrote:Is the Puyo Puyo 20th Anniversary discontinued, or is the project still a work in progress?

Last time I checked, the translation went on indefinite hold after a server crash destroyed several critical files.
Was it the second time it happened? If so, are they needing a new team again?

I moved from Puyo Nexus! So here I am, a member of the Puyo Center now. Well, that's sad! Sad

Hey hey! Welcome to Puyo Center (A successor to Puyo Nexus)! Here, you can continue the forums (if you were from Puyo Nexus), or for any newbies, this is the forums for the game and series, Puyo Puyo! It is recommended that you sign in your account. If you don't have one, register your account and get started! Have fun here!  Very Happy

My Puyo Games:

Puyo Puyo SUN (PC)

My Friend Codes:

PuyoSturm
PuyoSturm

Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:59 pm
DylanTheProGamer wrote:
PuyoSturm wrote:

Was it the second time it happened? If so, are they needing a new team again?

I''m not 100% sure. That information was something I pulled from the Puyo Puyo Trivia page on TV Tropes.
Jobel
Jobel

Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:59 pm
If anyone is willing to translate the game, the same person who translated the story cutscenes on YouTube is willing to give the script to anyone wanting to translate. I was going to translate the game, but after going through the files for the Wii version, the PSP version, and the 3DS version, and not finding a single trace of text (aside from the 3ds version, but it didn't even work.) I gave up. I probably should've went with the DS version as people have had better luck with translating those games.
DylanTheProGamer
DylanTheProGamer
Forum Updater
Forum Updater

Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:06 pm
Jobel wrote:If anyone is willing to translate the game, the same person who translated the story cutscenes on YouTube is willing to give the script to anyone wanting to translate. I was going to translate the game, but after going through the files for the Wii version, the PSP version, and the 3DS version, and not finding a single trace of text (aside from the 3ds version, but it didn't even work.) I gave up. I probably should've went with the DS version as people have had better luck with translating those games.

It would work. If you can translate the game, that would be fine (I'm getting tired of Jap text anyways).

My Puyo Games:

Puyo Puyo SUN (PC)

My Friend Codes:

eanthesasoriman 500
eanthesasoriman 500
Admin
Admin

Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:24 pm
I already found cutscene translations on youtube.
DylanTheProGamer
DylanTheProGamer
Forum Updater
Forum Updater

Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:33 pm
eanthesasoriman 500 wrote:I already found cutscene translations on youtube.

So did I. Although in order to translate the game, the text needs to be reformatted from Jap text into Eng text. The YouTube cutscenes just placed the Eng text over the Jap text.

My Puyo Games:

Puyo Puyo SUN (PC)

My Friend Codes:

Xerneas363

Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:38 am
Got ya covered, i really want to make a translation.
Goompaolo9500
Goompaolo9500

Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:46 am
https://www.precisemuseum.com/projects

Puyo Puyo!! 20th Anniversary has an english patch for the DS.
Strawberry
Strawberry
Puyo Player
Puyo Player

Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:32 pm
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum