Log in
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
July 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031     

Calendar

Poll
Top posting users this week
2 Posts - 67%
1 Post - 33%
Keywords

backgrounds  Mobile  Chain  simulator  Sonic  puyo  dice  mods  


Share
Go down
avatar
Forum Updater
Forum Updater
Posts : 243
Join date : 2018-02-19
Age : 15
Location : Sydney, Australia
View user profile

Puyo Puyo 20th Anniversary Translation

on Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:56 am
Is the Puyo Puyo 20th Anniversary discontinued, or is the project still a work in progress?

_________________
I moved from Puyo Nexus! So here I am, a member of the Puyo Center now. Well, that's sad! Sad

Hey hey! Welcome to Puyo Center (A successor to Puyo Nexus)! Here, you can continue the forums here (if you were from Puyo Nexus), or for any newbies, this is the forums for the game and series, Puyo Puyo! It is recommended that you sign in your account. If you don't have one, register your account and get started! Have fun here!  Very Happy

My Puyo Games:

Puyo Puyo Tetris (Switch)
Puyo Pop Fever - Puyo Puyo 7 (All DS)
Puyo Puyo SUN (PC)
Possible Flash Emulated Puyo Games

My Friend Codes:

Switch Friend Code- SW - 2321 - 9519 - 2612
3DS Friend Code- 1564 - 7109 - 8683
avatar
Admin
Admin
Posts : 36
Join date : 2018-02-16
View user profile

Re: Puyo Puyo 20th Anniversary Translation

on Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:39 am
DylanTheProGamer wrote:Is the Puyo Puyo 20th Anniversary discontinued, or is the project still a work in progress?

Last time I checked, the translation went on indefinite hold after a server crash destroyed several critical files.
avatar
Forum Updater
Forum Updater
Posts : 243
Join date : 2018-02-19
Age : 15
Location : Sydney, Australia
View user profile

Re: Puyo Puyo 20th Anniversary Translation

on Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:15 pm
PuyoSturm wrote:
DylanTheProGamer wrote:Is the Puyo Puyo 20th Anniversary discontinued, or is the project still a work in progress?

Last time I checked, the translation went on indefinite hold after a server crash destroyed several critical files.
Was it the second time it happened? If so, are they needing a new team again?

_________________
I moved from Puyo Nexus! So here I am, a member of the Puyo Center now. Well, that's sad! Sad

Hey hey! Welcome to Puyo Center (A successor to Puyo Nexus)! Here, you can continue the forums here (if you were from Puyo Nexus), or for any newbies, this is the forums for the game and series, Puyo Puyo! It is recommended that you sign in your account. If you don't have one, register your account and get started! Have fun here!  Very Happy

My Puyo Games:

Puyo Puyo Tetris (Switch)
Puyo Pop Fever - Puyo Puyo 7 (All DS)
Puyo Puyo SUN (PC)
Possible Flash Emulated Puyo Games

My Friend Codes:

Switch Friend Code- SW - 2321 - 9519 - 2612
3DS Friend Code- 1564 - 7109 - 8683
avatar
Admin
Admin
Posts : 36
Join date : 2018-02-16
View user profile

Re: Puyo Puyo 20th Anniversary Translation

on Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:59 pm
DylanTheProGamer wrote:
PuyoSturm wrote:
DylanTheProGamer wrote:Is the Puyo Puyo 20th Anniversary discontinued, or is the project still a work in progress?

Last time I checked, the translation went on indefinite hold after a server crash destroyed several critical files.
Was it the second time it happened? If so, are they needing a new team again?

I''m not 100% sure. That information was something I pulled from the Puyo Puyo Trivia page on TV Tropes.
avatar
Posts : 2
Join date : 2018-06-21
View user profile

Re: Puyo Puyo 20th Anniversary Translation

on Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:59 pm
If anyone is willing to translate the game, the same person who translated the story cutscenes on YouTube is willing to give the script to anyone wanting to translate. I was going to translate the game, but after going through the files for the Wii version, the PSP version, and the 3DS version, and not finding a single trace of text (aside from the 3ds version, but it didn't even work.) I gave up. I probably should've went with the DS version as people have had better luck with translating those games.
avatar
Forum Updater
Forum Updater
Posts : 243
Join date : 2018-02-19
Age : 15
Location : Sydney, Australia
View user profile

Re: Puyo Puyo 20th Anniversary Translation

on Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:06 pm
Jobel wrote:If anyone is willing to translate the game, the same person who translated the story cutscenes on YouTube is willing to give the script to anyone wanting to translate. I was going to translate the game, but after going through the files for the Wii version, the PSP version, and the 3DS version, and not finding a single trace of text (aside from the 3ds version, but it didn't even work.) I gave up. I probably should've went with the DS version as people have had better luck with translating those games.

It would work. If you can translate the game, that would be fine (I'm getting tired of Jap text anyways).

_________________
I moved from Puyo Nexus! So here I am, a member of the Puyo Center now. Well, that's sad! Sad

Hey hey! Welcome to Puyo Center (A successor to Puyo Nexus)! Here, you can continue the forums here (if you were from Puyo Nexus), or for any newbies, this is the forums for the game and series, Puyo Puyo! It is recommended that you sign in your account. If you don't have one, register your account and get started! Have fun here!  Very Happy

My Puyo Games:

Puyo Puyo Tetris (Switch)
Puyo Pop Fever - Puyo Puyo 7 (All DS)
Puyo Puyo SUN (PC)
Possible Flash Emulated Puyo Games

My Friend Codes:

Switch Friend Code- SW - 2321 - 9519 - 2612
3DS Friend Code- 1564 - 7109 - 8683
avatar
Admin
Admin
Posts : 47
Join date : 2018-02-17
Age : 12
Location : Bogota, New Jersey, USA
View user profile

Re: Puyo Puyo 20th Anniversary Translation

on Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:24 pm
I already found cutscene translations on youtube.
avatar
Forum Updater
Forum Updater
Posts : 243
Join date : 2018-02-19
Age : 15
Location : Sydney, Australia
View user profile

Re: Puyo Puyo 20th Anniversary Translation

on Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:33 pm
eanthesasoriman 500 wrote:I already found cutscene translations on youtube.

So did I. Although in order to translate the game, the text needs to be reformatted from Jap text into Eng text. The YouTube cutscenes just placed the Eng text over the Jap text.

_________________
I moved from Puyo Nexus! So here I am, a member of the Puyo Center now. Well, that's sad! Sad

Hey hey! Welcome to Puyo Center (A successor to Puyo Nexus)! Here, you can continue the forums here (if you were from Puyo Nexus), or for any newbies, this is the forums for the game and series, Puyo Puyo! It is recommended that you sign in your account. If you don't have one, register your account and get started! Have fun here!  Very Happy

My Puyo Games:

Puyo Puyo Tetris (Switch)
Puyo Pop Fever - Puyo Puyo 7 (All DS)
Puyo Puyo SUN (PC)
Possible Flash Emulated Puyo Games

My Friend Codes:

Switch Friend Code- SW - 2321 - 9519 - 2612
3DS Friend Code- 1564 - 7109 - 8683
Posts : 3
Join date : 2018-07-15
View user profile

Re: Puyo Puyo 20th Anniversary Translation

on Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:38 am
Got ya covered, i really want to make a translation.
Sponsored content

Re: Puyo Puyo 20th Anniversary Translation

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum