Puyo Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
ancient gameToday at 12:16 amArtee5
Understanding Why People FailYesterday at 1:44 amArtee5
Dryer is taking too long to dry!!!Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:08 ampiixza
Cricket World Cup 2024Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:48 amArtee5
GE cafe gas range reviewTue Apr 23, 2024 7:27 ampiixza
car repair centerTue Apr 23, 2024 12:29 amArtee5

Go down
alexthe1

puyo - Puyo Puyo VS installation issues - how to install? Empty Puyo Puyo VS installation issues - how to install?

Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:35 pm
Hello,
I have tried to install Puyo VS on my Mac OS X High Sierra computer, but it has always given me something along the lines on "unable to move English.json out of the way"
Has anybody else had this issue and how do I fix it? I really want to jump into the action tongue
DylanTheProGamer
DylanTheProGamer
Forum Updater
Forum Updater

puyo - Puyo Puyo VS installation issues - how to install? Empty Re: Puyo Puyo VS installation issues - how to install?

Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:55 pm
alexthe1 wrote:Hello,
I have tried to install Puyo VS on my Mac OS X High Sierra computer, but it has always given me something along the lines on "unable to move English.json out of the way"
Has anybody else had this issue and how do I fix it? I really want to jump into the action tongue

Really wished Puyo Puyo VS 2 continued with the development. This is quite old.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
I moved from Puyo Nexus! So here I am, a member of the Puyo Center now. Well, that's sad! Sad

Hey hey! Welcome to Puyo Center (A successor to Puyo Nexus)! Here, you can continue the forums (if you were from Puyo Nexus), or for any newbies, this is the forums for the game and series, Puyo Puyo! It is recommended that you sign in your account. If you don't have one, register your account and get started! Have fun here!  Very Happy

My Puyo Games:

Puyo Puyo Chronicles (3DS) (CIA-Based)
Puyo Puyo Tetris (Switch & 3DS (CIA English-Based))
Puyo Puyo 20th Anniversary (3DS) (CIA-Based)
Puyo Pop Fever - Puyo Puyo 7 (All DS) (Flashcart)
Puyo Puyo SUN (PC)
Possible Flash Emulated Puyo Games

My Friend Codes:

Switch Friend Code- SW - 2321 - 9519 - 2612
3DS Friend Code- 1564 - 7109 - 8683

YouTube Account: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHkMI3nW9yGxlcsUHGMaFKQ
IceCreeper909
IceCreeper909
Forum Creator
Forum Creator
https://puyocenter.forumotion.com

puyo - Puyo Puyo VS installation issues - how to install? Empty Re: Puyo Puyo VS installation issues - how to install?

Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:49 pm
alexthe1 wrote:Hello,

Sorry I never had that issue maybe your OSX version is not compatible with Puyo Puyo VS 2

even then Wine for Mac using the Windows version of Puyo Puyo VS 2 works better because of music compatibility

Hello.
DylanTheProGamer
DylanTheProGamer
Forum Updater
Forum Updater

Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:07 pm
monkeypuyo wrote:Windows version of Puyo Puyo VS 2 works better because of music compatibility

Despite bugs happening with music when the game crashes. Once it does, all of my music on the list is cleared for no reason.

I moved from Puyo Nexus! So here I am, a member of the Puyo Center now. Well, that's sad! Sad

Hey hey! Welcome to Puyo Center (A successor to Puyo Nexus)! Here, you can continue the forums (if you were from Puyo Nexus), or for any newbies, this is the forums for the game and series, Puyo Puyo! It is recommended that you sign in your account. If you don't have one, register your account and get started! Have fun here!  Very Happy

My Puyo Games:

Puyo Puyo Chronicles (3DS) (CIA-Based)
Puyo Puyo Tetris (Switch & 3DS (CIA English-Based))
Puyo Puyo 20th Anniversary (3DS) (CIA-Based)
Puyo Pop Fever - Puyo Puyo 7 (All DS) (Flashcart)
Puyo Puyo SUN (PC)
Possible Flash Emulated Puyo Games

My Friend Codes:

Switch Friend Code- SW - 2321 - 9519 - 2612
3DS Friend Code- 1564 - 7109 - 8683

YouTube Account: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHkMI3nW9yGxlcsUHGMaFKQ
cannon93

Wed Oct 26, 2022 12:23 am
I gained knowledge from your article, Thank you ประวัตินักเตะ
Jedyub

Sat Oct 29, 2022 2:06 am

I li ke your ide a very much Hope to see your blog a gain.. Razz

ข่าวฟุตบอลโลก
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum