Log in
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
May 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
2728293031  

Calendar

Poll
Top posting users this week
1 Post - 33%
1 Post - 33%
1 Post - 33%

Go down
TSO23
Posts : 12
Join date : 2018-08-06
View user profile

Puyo Pop Fever Mods! :) Empty Puyo Pop Fever Mods! :)

on Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:04 pm
Hi!

So i have some mods for PPF  i want to share for everyone Very Happy

PP15TH Feli (Replaces Hohow Bird)

Puyo Pop Fever Mods! :) Sel_1010

mediafire.com file/vam517djhh50u96/PP15TH+Feli.rar

PP15TH Lemres (Replaces Yu)

Puyo Pop Fever Mods! :) Sel_0810

mediafire.com file/765n6vmfj7f7z7a/PP15TH+Lemres.rar

PP15TH Sig (Replaces Amitie)

Puyo Pop Fever Mods! :) Sel_0010

mediafire.com file/4yruzc45qxa5e9g/PP15TH+Sig.rar

PP15TH Rulue (Replaces Raffina/Raffine)

Puyo Pop Fever Mods! :) Sel_0710

mediafire.com file/xyzetik5dtjc3ko/PP15TH+Rulue.rar


Last edited by monkeypuyo on Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : had to fix an image)
monkeypuyo
Forum Creator
Forum Creator
Posts : 200
Join date : 2018-02-16
Age : 15
View user profilehttp://puyocenter.forumotion.com

Puyo Pop Fever Mods! :) Empty Re: Puyo Pop Fever Mods! :)

on Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:14 am
TSO23 wrote:Hi!

So i have some mods for PPF  i want to share for everyone Very Happy

PP15TH Feli (Replaces Hohow Bird)

Puyo Pop Fever Mods! :) Sel_1010

mediafire.com file/vam517djhh50u96/PP15TH+Feli.rar

PP15TH Lemres (Replaces Yu)

Puyo Pop Fever Mods! :) Sel_0810

mediafire.com file/765n6vmfj7f7z7a/PP15TH+Lemres.rar

PP15TH Sig (Replaces Amitie)

Puyo Pop Fever Mods! :) Sel_0010

mediafire.com file/4yruzc45qxa5e9g/PP15TH+Sig.rar

PP15TH Rulue (Replaces Raffina/Raffine)

https://i.servimg.com/u/f49/19/96/25/61/sel_0710.png

mediafire.com file/xyzetik5dtjc3ko/PP15TH+Rulue.rar

That looks cool sadly I don't have PPF PC (since I have a mac and moms windows 10 cant run PPF PC) also are there any other mods you can showcase?

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
Welcome to the new experience!
Puyo Pop Fever Mods! :) 3617_Maguro
TSO23
Posts : 12
Join date : 2018-08-06
View user profile

Puyo Pop Fever Mods! :) Empty Re: Puyo Pop Fever Mods! :)

on Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:54 am
i have other 2 mods.
i will share them later Smile
TSO23
Posts : 12
Join date : 2018-08-06
View user profile

Puyo Pop Fever Mods! :) Empty ANOTHER MODS :D

on Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:23 pm
Here is another 2 mods for you! Very Happy

PP7 Deka (Big) Arle (Replaces Arle)

Puyo Pop Fever Mods! :) Sel_1311

mediafire.com file/6de98tgaaz9i2nw/PP7+Deka+%28Big%29+Arle.rar

PP15TH Oshares Bones (Replaces Klug)

Puyo Pop Fever Mods! :) Sel_0210

mediafire.com file/plspflcglu0214y/PP15TH+Oshare+Bones.rar

another mods is coming soon! Smile
monkeypuyo
Forum Creator
Forum Creator
Posts : 200
Join date : 2018-02-16
Age : 15
View user profilehttp://puyocenter.forumotion.com

Puyo Pop Fever Mods! :) Empty Re: Puyo Pop Fever Mods! :)

on Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:23 pm
TSO23 wrote:Here is another 2 mods for you! Very Happy

PP7 Deka (Big) Arle (Replaces Arle)

Puyo Pop Fever Mods! :) Sel_1311

mediafire.com file/6de98tgaaz9i2nw/PP7+Deka+%28Big%29+Arle.rar

PP15TH Oshares Bones (Replaces Klug)

Puyo Pop Fever Mods! :) Sel_0210

mediafire.com file/plspflcglu0214y/PP15TH+Oshare+Bones.rar

another mods is coming soon! Smile

Wow! awesome! (also do you have any tutorials? (Because I am curious))

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
Welcome to the new experience!
Puyo Pop Fever Mods! :) 3617_Maguro
TSO23
Posts : 12
Join date : 2018-08-06
View user profile

Puyo Pop Fever Mods! :) Empty Re: Puyo Pop Fever Mods! :)

on Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:03 pm
monkeypuyo wrote:
TSO23 wrote:Here is another 2 mods for you! Very Happy

PP7 Deka (Big) Arle (Replaces Arle)

Puyo Pop Fever Mods! :) Sel_1311

mediafire.com file/6de98tgaaz9i2nw/PP7+Deka+%28Big%29+Arle.rar

PP15TH Oshares Bones (Replaces Klug)

Puyo Pop Fever Mods! :) Sel_0210

mediafire.com file/plspflcglu0214y/PP15TH+Oshare+Bones.rar

another mods is coming soon! Smile

Wow! awesome! (also do you have any tutorials? (Because I am curious))

well i can post a tutorial tomorrow. Very Happy
monkeypuyo
Forum Creator
Forum Creator
Posts : 200
Join date : 2018-02-16
Age : 15
View user profilehttp://puyocenter.forumotion.com

Puyo Pop Fever Mods! :) Empty Re: Puyo Pop Fever Mods! :)

on Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:07 pm
TSO23 wrote:
monkeypuyo wrote:
TSO23 wrote:Here is another 2 mods for you! Very Happy

PP7 Deka (Big) Arle (Replaces Arle)

Puyo Pop Fever Mods! :) Sel_1311

mediafire.com file/6de98tgaaz9i2nw/PP7+Deka+%28Big%29+Arle.rar

PP15TH Oshares Bones (Replaces Klug)

Puyo Pop Fever Mods! :) Sel_0210

mediafire.com file/plspflcglu0214y/PP15TH+Oshare+Bones.rar

another mods is coming soon! Smile

Wow! awesome! (also do you have any tutorials? (Because I am curious))

well i can post a tutorial tomorrow. Very Happy

OK!!! Very Happy

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
Welcome to the new experience!
Puyo Pop Fever Mods! :) 3617_Maguro
wilsonasmara
Posts : 15
Join date : 2018-02-18
View user profile

Puyo Pop Fever Mods! :) Empty Ringo Andou and Sonic mods

on Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:04 am
Can you please do these two for PPF?

Ringo Andou from PP20th (Replaces Carbuncle)
Sonic the Hedgehog (Replaces Ocean Prince)
DylanTheProGamer
Forum Updater
Forum Updater
Posts : 393
Join date : 2018-02-19
Age : 16
Location : Sydney, Australia
View user profile

Puyo Pop Fever Mods! :) Empty Re: Puyo Pop Fever Mods! :)

on Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:38 am
Hmm. All of these are used for PC only. Is there anything you can to inject them into a NDS file?

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
I moved from Puyo Nexus! So here I am, a member of the Puyo Center now. Well, that's sad! Sad

Hey hey! Welcome to Puyo Center (A successor to Puyo Nexus)! Here, you can continue the forums here (if you were from Puyo Nexus), or for any newbies, this is the forums for the game and series, Puyo Puyo! It is recommended that you sign in your account. If you don't have one, register your account and get started! Have fun here!  Very Happy

My Puyo Games:

Puyo Puyo Chronicles (3DS) (CIA-Based)
Puyo Puyo Tetris (Switch)
Puyo Pop Fever - Puyo Puyo 20th Anniversary (All DS) (Flashcart)
Puyo Puyo SUN (PC)
Possible Flash Emulated Puyo Games

My Friend Codes:

Switch Friend Code- SW - 2321 - 9519 - 2612
3DS Friend Code- 1564 - 7109 - 8683

YouTube Account: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHkMI3nW9yGxlcsUHGMaFKQ
TSO23
Posts : 12
Join date : 2018-08-06
View user profile

Puyo Pop Fever Mods! :) Empty Re: Puyo Pop Fever Mods! :)

on Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:47 pm
wilsonasmara wrote:Can you please do these two for PPF?

Ringo Andou from PP20th (Replaces Carbuncle)
Sonic the Hedgehog (Replaces Ocean Prince)

Well, i can try to make Ringo, but i can't make Sonic. Smile
TSO23
Posts : 12
Join date : 2018-08-06
View user profile

Puyo Pop Fever Mods! :) Empty Re: Puyo Pop Fever Mods! :)

on Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:49 pm
DylanTheProGamer wrote:Hmm. All of these are used for PC only. Is there anything you can to inject them into a NDS file?

Sorry, i can't inject them for NDS.
Sponsored content

Puyo Pop Fever Mods! :) Empty Re: Puyo Pop Fever Mods! :)

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum